Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
What is your opinion of his portrayal this chapter?
Top tier. I think he would give Admirals or Yonko a run for their money like a really hard fight.

Big Mom believed with him and the giants she would roll the other Yonko so he must be around that level making it an easy fight against any other Yonko crew. Im going to assume there are other strong but weaker giants around and those would help too.

Doflamingo had the highest known bounty out of the original Warlords, and Crocodile had the lowest with Hancock.

Lay the crack pipe down.

Like I mentioned ^ Doflamingo had the highest bounty out of all the OG Warlords. We can surmise Mihawk surpassed him, but no one else.
Means nothing
Frozen bounties aren't how they get their new bounties
Post automatically merged:

Lol, there is a reason they were fucking around in MF.

If they got serious and worked together, we know what would happen.

Yeah did nothing to Jozu
Couldn't hurt Jozu or beat him

Oh boy. So Kaido compared him to Roger/Shanks/WB and Xebec for the lols I guess gotcha.
Most important people in his life. The ones that marked his life.

Still, since Roger, WB, Xebec >> Oden should be clear, that is the way to see that. The manga Is full of phrases or images that put people on the same level, but one has to take those with a grain of salt.

Killer too was on the rooftop, but has barely anything in common with the other four.
Still, Oden Is very strong.

Right?! OMG, I forgot about that about Mjolnir! That would be perfect! I'm so annoyed Van Der Decken's amazing fruit was wasted on a POS like him, I wanted Van Auger to get it (the wrong Van got it lmao) but this would be awesome!

I still want to see Usopp get a new weapon or a DF for his kabuto or eat a DF himself too! But what should that DF be? Hmm....Or even the new weapon for that matter? Nami got an upgrade from Usopp for Zou and then got Zeus too, Usopp needs some new stuff too! Hopefully he can get some awesome new ideas for plant weapons from Elbaf, GIANT flower/plant weapons but I hope the giants can help him strong and train him in haki and such.

If we're getting some of the ultimate observation in the series with Loki or Odin, how perfect for our sniper boy who LOVES the giants and Elbaf AND who got observation haki in Dressrosa and never used it again! Hes definitely gonna need it on the BIGGEST island in the series and thus the biggest opponents too!

Usopp using Mjolnir like that would be amazing, I'd love that! Imagine it chasing Van Auger around as he tries to teleport around to get away from it? Never mind homing bullets, a homing thunder hammer of the ACTUAL Gods! LMAOOOOOO!
On a second thought, throwing Mjolnir at Van Auger might be a little over the top and kinda unfair. If we want to have an exciting Fight.

:ronalaugh:

(I still want him to have it)

:pepebusi:

I think you had the right Idea, with Usopp expanding his Observstion haki on Elbaf. The geographical size is a great invitation for that. Similar to how Rayleigh was able to detect every creature living on that Island they trained on with Luffy, and he was also able to identify How many of them were stronger than Luffy, that could be a Goal worth aiming for.

Especially since, we learned from Dorry and Brogy during Egghead that there are all kinds of enormous Beasts living in the Jungles of Elbaf when they confronted the Gorosei. Which could be a cool parallel. I wonder what type of "creatures" we will get to see soon, that the Gorosei's reminded them of.

:snoopy:

As for a potential Devil Fruit upgrade, hm. I never really thought about that. I guess I will do some brainstorming for that during the break in the upcoming days / weeks. Plant-wise, I know that the Norse people planted a wide variety of flowers for their practicality. Some plants, were used for medicinal purposes, while others, such as the daisy, were used for food.

Maybe Chopper can also get something out of this then.

In some sources, Odin's Spear Gungir was made from the wood of the world tree. It is also known to always hit its target, regardless of the wielder's skills. Perhaps you could forge some specialized Weapon for Usopp.

:bamathink:

Right!? Oda could do some absolutely INSANE shit with Kratos, Heimdall, Balder, Freya, Hela, Odin, Skadi, Tyr etc! Not to mention Loki as he's doing already ofc!

Oda was inspired by Vicky the Viking for One Piece too so I imagine he will be taking this arc most seriously too ofc!

:brootea::brootea::brootea::brootea::brootea:

Not to mention the 9 realms of Yggrasil too ofc!:

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

In before Oda's 2 week research is to play through God of War: Ragnarok too!

:DanySquint::risiup::saden::kobeha:
oda could rlly cook w this arc the 9 realms n world building alrdy better than wano

Still, since Roger, WB, Xebec >> Oden should be clear, that is the way to see that. The manga Is full of phrases or images that put people on the same level, but one has to take those with a grain of salt.

Killer too was on the rooftop, but has barely anything in common with the other four.
He said “There are a handful of people that can fight me” and proceeded to name those 5 so yeah like Oden isnt a scrub. I know that those are only from the people he interracted with but saying Roger>> Oden is a reach. Roger> Oden seems fairer.

You're denying Oden hype and portrayal
To go hype kizaru and Admirals equal to Yonko to superior based on your headcanons