Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
His end goal is middle school level edgy:josad:
Ii is not high school level edgy, high school level edgy are ridiculous because when they say such things they reveal that they have no idea of what they really want, and they say something so far removed from their reality to compensate a deep sense of impotence and inadequacy, but taken from a standpoint inside the story itself destroying the world is a concrete menace: if a giant who has a claim to the throne of the most powerful country in the world say it, he does so because he has the means to make it possible.
Basically, the high school edgy guy is entirely detached from his own reality, Loki is entirely integrated in it, making what is ridiculous in the first, scary and threatening in the second, despite being conceptually the same thing.

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Well like I said if you agree then it’s not a power level thing lol.
Erm, it is a power level thing though. I just meant that Oda didn’t intend for this moment to definitively state Loki’s level. Obviously we are just speculating here. But you yourself said:

dont see Luffy saying '' Oh this guy is strong'' as hype it just tells me this guy is top tier and thus a threat lol.
That this statement by itself is enough to declare Loki a top tier lol.

His end goal is middle school level edgy:josad:
Nah man, the Nordic Ragnarok is one of the most metal concepts of all time. Literally Ragnarok begins with a giant godwolf devouring the Sun.

EDIT: The Nordic Ragnarok is the Sandoq the Shadow of Apocalypses.

Loki isn’t the arc villain

We haven’t ever seen an arc villain introduced chained up like this. On the contrary characters chained up always end up being allies.

See:
  • zoro
  • Yamato
  • Everyone from udon
I’m betting the truth is that Loki didn’t kill his dad, but was instead framed for the crime. I think the true killer was Shiryu, who took the fruit for Teach.
Jinbe too, while Yamato didn't
Real tough warriors have debut of being chained.

Erm, it is a power level thing though. I just meant that Oda didn’t intend for this moment to definitively state Loki’s level
What I mean by this is using that against other top tiers whom Luffy didnt have a moment like that with when he wasnt an established top tier to say those that he did have them with are stronger lol.

That this statement by itself is enough to declare Loki a top tier lol.
Yeah I agree lol.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
What I mean by this is using that against other top tiers whom Luffy didnt have a moment like that with when he wasnt an established top tier to say those that he did have them with are stronger lol.
Why exactly? Lol

I mean even Jinbe felt the power of Mars without Mars using his Haki, why exactly is Wano Luffy never feeling the extreme Haki of any Yonko not reliable in terms of scaling? Lol

Why exactly? Lol

I mean even Jinbe felt the power of Mars without Mars using his Haki, why exactly is Wano Luffy never feeling the extreme Haki of any Yonko not reliable in terms of scaling? Lol
Because there was no need as we the readers knew Kaido and Big Mom were super strong and an almost unbeatable foe for Luffy and friends at the time.

Now that Luffy became a top tier and an Emperor himself for the average reader there isnt much left that would be a threat except for other Emperors or like Imu or something. Yes I know you dont like hearing this but the average reader heavily downplays and underestimates the Admirals, so Oda had Luffy react and say to the reader '' hey Kizaru is still deemed strong by Luffy who is now an Emperor'', its basically used for the reader to scale the enemy to a threat or top tier for Luffy. The same thing has been done with the Gorosei who were unknown and now Loki.

I thought you agreed lol.

Last edited:
It's good to remember that while Oda clown Giants actual feats, he has always hyped the race and country.

Big Mom and the WG, believed that with a army of giants they could win against anyone, so that Loki need all of Elbalfs is huge.

For the record Loki > Admirals > Yonko is entirely possible. Yall ain’t met the real top tiers of this manga yet.
It's actually likely.

Oda made clear that Kizaru is at least Kaido level and Loki presence is even more terrifying than kizaru I think based on the summary.
Of course not counting Akainu who is gonna be one of the very very strongest.

I believe:

Imu > Garling / Shanks / Dragon / Akainu > Luffy / Warcury / Loki > Kizaru / Kaido / Issho / Aramaki / Mars > Old Garp > Big Mom / Saturn

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Because there was no need as we the readers knew Kaido and Big Mom were super stronger and an almost unbeatable foe for Luffy and friends at the time.
Sounds like you are once again just making assumptions for things you can’t possibly prove. Lol

Yes I know you dont like hearing this but the average reader heavily downplays and underestimates the Admirals, so Oda had Luffy react and say to the reader '' hey Kizaru is still deemed strong by Luffy who is now an Emperor'', its basically used for the reader to scale the enemy to a threat or top tier for Luffy. The same thing has been done with the Gorosei who were unknown and now Loki.
Um, I feel like Gorosei > Admiral was exactly the kind of low brained nonsense accepted by the vast majority of the median IQ OP fans, that Oda would not need to hype the Gorosei up in this manner. Seriously pick any random average brained OP reader and they would’ve told you they had a sewper dewper original theory that the Gorosei were acktually stronger than the Admirals!!!

So that point immediately falls flat imo.

As for Loki, the point of Luffy sensing him was so that Luffy would go to him. Luffy had no reason to go to him without sensing him. But the fact that Luffy could sense him at all from that far away speaks to his level. And the fact that Loki’s level makes Luffy’s entire body scream at him did not need to be communicated at all, Oda specifically communicated this so the reader would shit themselves at Loki’s hype.