Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Sounds like you are once again just making assumptions for things you can’t possibly prove. Lol
This is factual lol what do you mean?

Um, I feel like Gorosei > Admiral was exactly the kind of low brained nonsense accepted by the vast majority of the median IQ OP fans, that Oda would not need to hype the Gorosei up in this manner. Seriously pick any random average brained OP reader and they would’ve told you they had a sewper dewper original theory that the Gorosei were acktually stronger than the Admirals!!!
I mean yeah, the average reader would believe Gorosei is stronger then Admirals or whatever but not stronger or as strong as an Emperor lol.

As for Loki, the point of Luffy sending him was so that Luffy would go to him. Luffy had no reason to go to him without sending him. But the fact that Luffy could sense him at all from that far away speaks to his level. And the fact that Loki’s level makes Luffy’s entire body scream at him did not need to be communicated at all, Oda specifically communicated this so the reader would shit themselves at Loki’s hype.
Yeah its hype but like the bolded did need to be communicated because Giants have been fodder and underwhelming the entire series lol.

And Luffy sensing Loki from a far is fine I mean Rayleigh could sense every beast stronger then Luffy in Ruruskaina lol.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
This is factual lol what do you mean?
Oda not having Luffy sense the Yonko’s Haki because we already knew they were strong is factual???? Lmfao

I mean yeah, the average reader would believe Gorosei is stronger then Admirals or whatever but not stronger or as strong as an Emperor lol
Great, so you just completely contradicted the argument you made one post ago, lmfao

“Oda has Jinbe sense Gorosei Haki so the reader knows they could be stronger than Admirals”

“I mean yeah most median brains already thought Gorosei > Admiral but-”

Yeah its hype but like the bolded did need to be communicated because Giants have been fodder and underwhelming the entire series lol.
Maybe to morons lmfao. I predicted Dorry and Broggy’s bounty increase almost exactly, the especially high IQ in this fandom didn’t need any validation on the level of the giants.

Luffy wasn’t capable of Hajrudin’s strength feat against Machvise, neither was Kaido, neither was Whitebeard, neither was Garp. Literally probably the best brute strength feat in the manga.

And this shit was just insane:

And Luffy sensing Loki from a far is fine I mean Rayleigh could sense every beast stronger then Luffy in Ruruskaina lol.
Perhaps the dumbest comparison I’ve ever seen lmfao.

Oda not having Luffy sense the Yonko’s Haki because we already knew they were strong is factual???? Lmfao

Great, so you just completely contradicted the argument you made one post ago, lmfao

“Oda has Jinbe sense Gorosei Haki so the reader knows they could be stronger than Admirals”

Maybe to morons lmfao. I predicted Dorry and Broggy’s bounty increase almost exactly, the especially high IQ in this fandom didn’t need any validation on the level of the giants.

Luffy wasn’t capable of Hajrudin’s strength feat against Machvise, neither was Kaido, neither was Whitebeard, neither was Garp. Literally probably the best brute strength feat in the manga.

Perhaps the dumbest comparison I’ve ever seen lmfao.
what's this lobotomite take LMAO:suresure:

It's actually likely.

Oda made clear that Kizaru is at least Kaido level and Loki presence is even more terrifying than kizaru I think based on the summary.
Of course not counting Akainu who is gonna be one of the very very strongest.

I believe:

Imu > Garling / Shanks / Dragon / Akainu > Luffy / Warcury / Loki > Kizaru / Kaido / Issho / Aramaki / Mars > Old Garp > Big Mom / Saturn
akainu n garling sneaked in there
luffy n shanks are close

Thats not what I said, I said Luffy didnt make a comment about their Haki and being “strong” because we already knew they were super strong especially compared to him and his friends when Wano started.

Except I never said anything about either the Gorosei being stronger then Admirals reread my post bro, I said that the Gorosei were given the same thing as Kizaru ie reactions from Luffy and co to say hey they are strong to the average reader.

Maybe to morons lmfao. I predicted Dorry and Broggy’s increase almost exactly, the especially high IQ in this fandom didn’t need any validation on the level of the giants.
Once again Im not talking about you bro, Im saying the average reader needs those tells.

Hajrudin was still one shot by G2 Luffy. And Hakkoku was cool but still.

Perhaps the dumbest comparison I’ve ever seen lmfao
Its not dumb Im just saying that Rayleigh could sense things from far away so can Luffy.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It's actually likely.

Oda made clear that Kizaru is at least Kaido level and Loki presence is even more terrifying than kizaru I think based on the summary.
Of course not counting Akainu who is gonna be one of the very very strongest.

I believe:

Imu > Garling / Shanks / Dragon / Akainu > Luffy / Warcury / Loki > Kizaru / Kaido / Issho / Aramaki / Mars > Old Garp > Big Mom / Saturn
You forgot Imu's strongest soldier and the number 1 Gorosei:gosecon: