Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Let me give you a hint
Look at Zoros panel right at the beginning of Lucci fight and then end of Lucci fight and show me where is damage done.

Show me where has Lucci given Zoro additional bleeding, where has hit been landed etc.

Because those minor bandages are from random scuffs he has through out the entire arc.
The damage was done off panel. Zoro was getting his ass whooped off panel. Cope.
All of it happened off panel, his chest wasn't visible so off panel Zoro got nearly 1 shot KO'ed by Lucci's attack to his chest.

Those are extremely major injuries he took getting beaten to a inch of his life by Lucci. Cope zoroturd cope.

Lmao

A literal cat took bLuE fLaMeS WiTh pLaSmA and was completely fine 1 minute after lol

condom boy also took BlUe fLaMeS WiTh pLaSmA and was completely fine too

lanji used BlUe fLaMeS WiTh pLaSmA for a net lmfao
Whats your point? Do you expect to see sanji casually murdering everything from here till the end of story?

Must've forgot what manga you're reading. Zoros a swordsman who hasn't been slaughtering everyone he sees on panel. There are many deadly attacks that just aren't gory depending on the opponent and context

The attacks are deadly. Just not gory and explicit

Where? Show me panels of that happening.

Why do some Indians now a days on YouTube comment section or anywhere randomly yap about things. Is that Modi effect?

Because PM of your country is a testicle faced clown, that effect has rubbed off to some people as well?
Lmfaoooo. Who said I was Indian? Seriously what is this guy on about? Blud seems to have a boner for Modi or India or whatever, clearly you seem to be obsessed with his testicles lmfaooo. We're talking about characters in a Japanese manga. Not India or Modi :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Whats your point? Do you expect to see sanji casually murdering everything from here till the end of story?

Must've forgot what manga you're reading. Zoros a swordsman who hasn't been slaughtering everyone he sees on panel. There are many deadly attacks that just aren't gory depending on the opponent and context

all ik is ace wouldn’t get killed by tht fraud stabbing him

"deadly"

Yeah that cat and that net are totally dead lmao

I expect a yc commander to not spam his best attacks lol

upcoming Panel of Loki and Kid starting the Civil war on elbaph against the Shanks believer:

Note:
Lokis DF is Mythical Wolf Fenrir
Kid Portraits Tyr which gave his arm to free Fenrir from his Chains (= Taking down Shanks)

@Tyki_Mikk
mark my words. And Clown me as much as you want if this is Not Happening. But i Stick to this theory since years and i will keep it.