Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
It depends if loki is the main arc villain of elbaf like doffy or Kaido or not.
He's definitely the main villain of Elbaf. Who else should it be? It's either Loki or Thor.
I personally prefer Loki because we finally need a high top tier trickster who is physically strong, has world-class CoC and uses reality-warping illusions.

He's definitely the main villain of Elbaf. Who else should it be? It's either Loki or Thor.
I personally prefer Loki because we finally need a high top tier trickster who is physically strong, has world-class CoC and uses reality-warping illusions.
I think BB can be if this is a big arc like wano. Maybe shanks not as a out right villain but a challenge to luffy. Loki is also a possibility yes.

Loki is 100% a bait and switch. If he was the main villain, Oda would’ve kept it a mystery for a bit longer. Either Loki got framed for killing the king, or the king was secretly evil

This only happens to big boos main villains though. For example neither Kizaru or saturn can showed anything above Kaido. Saturn can outlast Kaido due to regen but aside from that he was mid. Kaido has better feats than Kizaru.

It depends if loki is the main arc villain of elbaf like doffy or Kaido or not.
But that was not my point.
My point is, every new arc Luffy opponent level became stronger.
I don´t want to start now a debate who is stronger between Kaido and the Gorosei or Kizaru vs Kaido, that was not my point.
Luffy fought Saturn and Kizaru and the other Gorosei.

The challenge was greater as what he fought in Wano.
From fighting Kaido to facing Navy admiral Kizaru and all five Gorosei..
Now Luffy is even stronger than in Wano and Egghead, it wont make sense to jump tiers back and give him someone weaker.
That would be the first time seing in a shonen manga something like that.

Loki is 100% a bait and switch. If he was the main villain, Oda would’ve kept it a mystery for a bit longer. Either Loki got framed for killing the king, or the king was secretly evil
He wants to set Ragnarok to destroy the world. That's enough of a reason. Plus, he looks like a villain and was treated like a villain.

Again, whether it's Loki or Thor, the Elbaf main villain will ultimately end up outclassing the previous villain 2 arcs ago.

Guys it’s NOT Hajrudin
Look at his hair and helmet
Hajrudin looks completely different

It’s an unknown character, Oda teased him
Yeah two different hair colour too:

Like @TheKnightOfTheSea said it, Elbaf will have lot of YC lvl characters like we never seen before.
At top at least have 1-2 High top Royal family member who are maybe even top tiers like Loki too.

Every character introduced post Wano:
Kaido got powercliff, stronger than Kaido, etc
I see why so many ppl ones to see the downfall of Kaido.
From Kizaru to Saturn to rest of Gorosei except maybe Topman since he got something really great aside from a regen merchant.
You won't get someone stronger than Kaido until the next MAJOR arc with main villain that Luffy visibly struggles in 1v1 not because of some trick or hax but the villain is simply a strong capable fighter.

I want Loki to be top tier at the very least otherwise Giants and Elbaf would be a big letdown, if he is indeed worthy to be ranked higher than Yonko lvl fighter, and Oda does a god job in telling the stories. There would be nothing wrong. Even if it's not Loki
I've always believe there could be a character or creatures/beast that is not a pirate or marines stronger than Yonko/Admirals.......that will indeed be Luffy's allies to fight against WG in final war