Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah hopefully he is an evil sadistic psycho and puts the nika clown in his place before going down
I'm not giving it past Oda to subvert the readers again but I think he already subverted the readers expectations concerning Loki with him being completely different from WCI silhouette and being rejected by Lola making ppl believe he was going to be a complete clown like character or even a weakling. WCI also made it seem like he had the support of the royal family and the Elbaf people since marrying Lola was supposed forge an alliance, or we got the complete opposite.
That's why I'm not convinced that Loki being bad & strong is a fake out since he already went against the expectations.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The hell with the X mark mystery!
Oda is a hack, creating silly mysteries for his intellectually deficient fans.
No one with IQ above room temperature would care for his X mark bait.
He think we are bunch of idiots!
Only the Yonkoplebs are idiots, the rest of us have functioning brains.

I'm not giving it past Oda to subvert the readers again but I think he already subverted the readers expectations concerning Loki with him being completely different from WCI silhouette and being rejected by Lola making ppl believe he was going to be a complete clown like character or even a weakling. WCI also made it seem like he had the support of the royal family and the Elbaf people since marrying Lola was supposed forge an alliance, or we got the complete opposite.
That's why I'm not convinced that Loki being bad & strong is a fake out since he already went against the expectations.
All this talk about subversions is making me remember the dark days of Carrot for Nakama...

Subversive affirmations

Loki must have wanted Lola for her personality, not particularly because of her appearance.

Not just to clown on Lola for looking like a hog or anything. But BM literally tried giving Chiffon to him instead and he didn’t take her.

Why wouldn’t he, when Chiffon looks exactly like her?

I’m guessing Loki was attracted to Lola’s personality as a free spirited pirate woman. Lola was the first of BM’s kids to go against BM’s wishes. Loki likely had a shit relationship with his dad, so he probably empathized with her.

Ultimately, I feel like it’s very likely Loki is still on good terms with Lola, despite her rejecting him. Hence we could very well see Bege and his gang in this arc.

I'm interested to see where things go with Loki, whether he actually killed his father and what his motivations are. His design is nice, not as good as Kaido's but it's good. He must be ridiculously powerful based on the hype he got this chapter, insane haki/presence and devil fruit. I don't know how strong Oda will make me but I look forward to it.

Luffy's new bounty will probably be mentioned later, but I hope it's a fitting figure. Dorry and Broggy rocking some insane numbers, so hopefully Luffy's is amazing too. Wano's increases weren't as amazing as I'd hoped but that was partially due to the Wisdom Kings being given 3 billion each, I imagine with Luffy reaching at least 4 billion, his crew might have gotten fitting increases that'll make up for those as well, especially if the Straw Hats end up with a really high average bounty to sorta mirror Shanks' crew's before they meet.

Can't wait for the crew to reunited with Vivi. She's honestly great for managing to send a message out. The sooner the crew meets with her, the better, maybe next arc. I imagine her interactions with the crew at this point would be pretty heartwarming and interesting.

Oda at least left us with a pretty engaging chapter. Would've liked more bounties, but this sounds really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.