Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 1/5

• 0/5

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
This was beautifully made from start to finish. Animation was full of life and personality, the whole premise with the focus on average people and their perception of the SHs is not only fun with tons of potential for humor that was very well exploited (the bar scene lol), they also managed to tell simple and yet effective little stories to top it all of.

Great watch! If there is one director who can give us a something as memorable as movie 6 in the future, it's Ishitani, but even One Piece aside, am looking forward to whatever she ends up working on going forward.

10/10 episode.
It was interesting seeing the paramount war from the perspective of navy fodders. It really puts things into a whole other level when you're in a battlefield with natural disaster monsters who can turn the entire battlefield upside down. So on the perspective of ordinary people, the war could be easily turned into a seinen moment. Unfortunately, it's non canon but I enjoyed every second of this episode.

Also, the way they made fun of us powerscalers, I lmao'ed throughout the entire scene. Yet, all fandoms equally trashed on Sanji BRUH. :suresure:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
10/10 episode.
It was interesting seeing the paramount war from the perspective of navy fodders. It really puts things into a whole other level when you're in a battlefield with natural disaster monsters who can turn the entire battlefield upside down. So on the perspective of ordinary people, the war could be easily turned into a seinen moment. Unfortunately, it's non canon but I enjoyed every second of this episode.

Also, the way they made fun of us powerscalers, I lmao'ed throughout the entire scene. Yet, all fandoms equally trashed on Sanji BRUH. :suresure:
they may make fun of powerscalers but there's one thing that unites us all, making fun of Sanji :blush:

10/10 episode.

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Tyki_Mikk
As i said previously, don't support that clown you all are gonna fall hard lmao like @MarineHQ .