• 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Nah that was awesome!
Love the animation and art style, really reminds me of those old anime movies back in the day.
Also it was really cool to see the war between those super humans from the ''fodder'' perspective - just them being there is live threatening for them.

The only thing i didn't like was the chopper fan boy, they over did this shit it was so uncomfortable...:whitepress:

5/5 episode!

The episode was great, fantastically made. I enjoyed seeing things from the perspective of Marines that are in the lower ranks as well as civilians who are just trying to live their daily lives / get on with their jobs / etc., and we just don't get to see that in-depth unless it specifically ties to where ever the Strrawhats have their adventures.

It's a shame that it isn't canon, but I'm glad that it was also continued to highlight as to where there's a lot of good / decent Marines who are trying to do their jobs, there are some shitty ones as well who are just out to increase their status / profile... and that family strife also exists in the less well known Marines ranks because at the end of the day, they're all humans trying to live in a world that can be absolutely overwhelming and its very easy to feel absolutely powerless going up against individuals that are 10x, 20x, 100x stronger than you.

And even though the Kid couldn't see Nami in person, I think it was enough for her to see that Nami was Happy--that she was thriving in a pirate crew without being the type of pirate that has a Devil Fruit or Awesome Strength even though at the end of the day, Nami's able to live like this because of the friends she has at her side. She doesn't have to have a devil fruit or be super strong - just to do what she does best within the crew.

I guess it couldn't go that far in thinking since that girl's just a kid and she's really only focused on Nami, but yanno... Once again, great episode. I loved it!

The episode was great, fantastically made. I enjoyed seeing things from the perspective of Marines that are in the lower ranks as well as civilians who are just trying to live their daily lives / get on with their jobs / etc., and we just don't get to see that in-depth unless it specifically ties to where ever the Strrawhats have their adventures.

It's a shame that it isn't canon, but I'm glad that it was also continued to highlight as to where there's a lot of good / decent Marines who are trying to do their jobs, there are some shitty ones as well who are just out to increase their status / profile... and that family strife also exists in the less well known Marines ranks because at the end of the day, they're all humans trying to live in a world that can be absolutely overwhelming and its very easy to feel absolutely powerless going up against individuals that are 10x, 20x, 100x stronger than you.

And even though the Kid couldn't see Nami in person, I think it was enough for her to see that Nami was Happy--that she was thriving in a pirate crew without being the type of pirate that has a Devil Fruit or Awesome Strength even though at the end of the day, Nami's able to live like this because of the friends she has at her side. She doesn't have to have a devil fruit or be super strong - just to do what she does best within the crew.

I guess it couldn't go that far in thinking since that girl's just a kid and she's really only focused on Nami, but yanno... Once again, great episode. I loved it!
Do we know it isn’t canon?