Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Can you imagine this fanbase with actual shipping wars?

Like with Naruto?

Nah Oda learned from that shit, we're all crazy, we can't be trusted with fictional characters flirting without trying to attack each other like coked-up starving hyenas.
it already has though, twitter is a constant war of SaNa vs LuNa fans fighting each other

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
it already has though, twitter is a constant war of SaNa vs LuNa fans fighting each other
Nah, I'm shiptrash, I know what an actual shipping war looks like.

My mind is still scarred from the ending of Domestic Girlfriend.

Part of me is actually glad Oshi no Ko isn't as popular in the west, the shipping wars we already have are sooooooooooooo fucking stupid.

Nah, I'm shiptrash, I know what an actual shipping war looks like.

My mind is still scarred from the ending of Domestic Girlfriend.

Part of me is actually glad Oshi no Ko isn't as popular in the west, the shipping wars we already have are sooooooooooooo fucking stupid.
come on we all know its gonna be Ruby and I m not even a manga reader

- Loki's ancestor was the biggest giant to exist, he was a titan a rarity among giants, the sword belonged to him
- The giant sword was gonna be placed in Holy Land when the world governent was founded with him as the King of the World and as the Sun God but was defeated by Joyboy in the past
- There were two sungods
- Farihar D Loki is his full name, he wants to claim the empty throne like Xebec
- One of Loki's allies appears at the end of the chapter

- Loki's ancestor was the biggest giant to exist, he was a titan a rarity among giants, the sword belonged to him
- The giant sword was gonna be placed in Holy Land when the world governent was founded with him as the King of the World and as the Sun God but was defeated by Joyboy in the past
- There were two sungods
- Farihar D Loki is his full name, he wants to claim the empty throne like Xebec
- One of Loki's allies appears at the end of the chapter
Yes, yes, y-ye... Wait a minute! This isn't Abel, trusted spoilers provider and all-around lovable chad, this is an imposter!