im recently finding my self disliking sanji i dont hate the guy but god damn has he been treated like a simp post time skip he was a killer smart level headed to some extent but now he literally just lust for female constantly even in dire situations idk why oda is doing this but it needs to stop give me one major moment sanji got since post except his one fucking arc which wasnt about him entirely i took a gripe when he said the shit pre skip " a real man forgives a WOman for her lies" simp energy

Marine fans wouldn't understand. The only marine I ever liked was aokiji and garp and Welp one left to join a yonkou n the other doesn't even really like the marines he just Hates some pirates more 😂
1. its implied aokiji is still working with the marines . did you read the convo with smoker ?
2. marine fans dont think the marines are perfect. glad garp doesnt either. we can seperate loving characters and fanboyism.

im recently finding my self disliking sanji i dont hate the guy but god damn has he been treated like a simp post time skip he was a killer smart level headed to some extent but now he literally just lust for female constantly even in dire situations idk why oda is doing this but it needs to stop give me one major moment sanji got since post except his one fucking arc which wasnt about him entirely i took a gripe when he said the shit pre skip " a real man forgives a WOman for her lies" simp energy
Hahah joining the dark side I see, prepare for the sanji wankers

he's always been that way tho

The Jinbei scene was the worst thing Oda ever did to Sanji, he was too unlikeable

1. its implied aokiji is still working with the marines . did you read the convo with smoker ?
2. marine fans dont think the marines are perfect. glad garp doesnt either. we can seperate loving characters and fanboyism.
Oi nah, I like how you actually have an intellectual approach to this.
Look the way I stand is, akainu showed very little power against a SICK, DYING and near useless whitebeard. I do agree that his endurance/durability is probably the highest in the series, but a lot of characters have some pretty endurance crippling movesets. It took 3 admirals, X amount of vice admirals, countless fodder and even the emotional blow landed by his own crew mate (that probably shattered a bit of will tbh but that's a lil head cannon) to take him down and akainu wasn't even the person to deal the final blow. Against the likes of Kaido I feel like akainu doesn't have the strength for that kind of fight, against the other ones he has a higher chance but that's mainly to do with match up. You could say being able to push any yonkou to high diff would make him yonkou level but in reality the only yonkou we saw him even close to half matching was fucking dying and akainu still got pranked. I love akainu for reasons and I hate him for some, he is definitely one of the strongest fighters but man put it up to feats not headcannon