Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the logic behind not treated well ....all the scabbards did was blocking calamities and pushing Kaido back....it is like you all are expecting Roger Federer won't lose single point or set to a newbie in a tennis match just because he is king of tennis
I'll be fine with it if all the scabbards do is just blocking the calamities attack, but the fact that izo manage to knock king's sword from his grip with just a single shot, was such a shameful display from a swordsman like king:feelscryingman:

So explain to me how did Katakuri with hole in his chest dodge Snakeman while fresh healthy Katakuri got caught by G3?
Are you saying Snakeman is faster than G3?

He pinned down Luffy after completely overwhelmed Bege, Pedro and Jinbei. That's way better feat than got stalled by veteran Izo.
Why are u using his best feats while ignoring his bad ones MR troll despite what you said it won't change the fact that he got stopped by gear 3 tier which is a veteran level and failed to stop base luffy who is a veteran level from showing big mom her biggest nightmare:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I'll be fine with it if all the scabbards do is just blocking the calamities attack, but the fact that izo manage to knock king's sword from his grip with just a single shot, was such a shameful display from a swordsman like king:feelscryingman:
you do remember that Izo is a commander of WBP....he just knocked the sword not King...he just caught King off guard ...ain't big deal if King manages to overpower later in the next chapter...if he still gets L in a combat, then I agree with you King being not upto the mark...

Status
Not open for further replies.