Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu is going to leave Wano alone, apparently, while Sengoku seems more concerned which was very interesting. I feel like Akainu may not actually know about Sword at this point due to that, but Sengoku himself may. His comment about having no intentions of interfering seems a bit odd to me, as well.

However, I can only wonder about what sort of group the SSG (from the Special Scienc--wait a minute! Since it's from the Science Division, could it be a new type of scientific weapon like the Pacifista?? Perhaps we will finally see Vegapunk if that's what it is.

No mention of the 5th emperor this chapter, how sad. 😏

Yonko bounties, all 4+ billion, crazy!

Really interested in this Rocks D. Xebec guy, I need to know more about him.

Not hard to see how the Rocks were the strongest pirate crew when you have 3 of the 4 yonko + shiki the golden lion + captain John (who we still haven't seen yet). That crew is totally stacked and overpowered!

Also crazy is Beehive, the famous pirate island, where blackbeard currently resides, was the place where the Rocks pirate crew was founded.

Also who are silver axe and ochoku??? New legendary pirates we have never heard before?!

This chapter was godly, just like the legendary God Valley!

what were CD doing on Rocks HQ....
Rocks came there to get something
WG want to erase that Island due to something
eventually that Island disappear on its own
That is why I said it was the firs one most likely it was another Tenryubito house and Rocks went to pillage it
Post automatically merged:

Who from World Gov destroyed God Valley after that though :unsure:

Maybe Garp + Sengoku

Maybe Vice Admirals versions of Aokiji Akainu Kizaru

Maybe CP 0
Ancient weapon?

Bogard

You can't win
Great chapter, many informations about the Rocks, Garp and Roger, the history of pirates,and marines involvement

Fujitora still in bandages one week after the reverie :pepeanger: Though considering there are no records about the revos and that Fujitora is on another mission, I assume they have been defeated

Akainu himself isn't sure if whatever the SSG is working on could work better for them than the warlord

It also seems like Akainu dispersed all the marines against the warlords considering we see Fujitora trying to traverse calmbelt with Akainu claiming they don't have the resources to go to Wano

Looks like Oda is trying to create a threat lvl between who would take the lead between the 3great powers, with obviously the worst generation threat lvl growing itself

Kaido an apprentice in Rock's crew with all them being much stronger now than 38years ago

Oden, the Kaido slayer, was a commander of Whitebeard's ship

Original yonko bounties at least being the 4billions :steef:

Shanks youngest of the yonko, becoming one 6years ago(lol), with his crew being the most balanced of the yonko

Blackbeard being a new yonko and still improving

No pirate(Rocks included) ever had a bounty on Roger and Whitebeard's lvl :steef:

Warlords getting new bounties

Rocks D. Xebec is an awesome name and he had an evil side, maybe a plot to reintroduce him later, or maybe a plot to introduce the evil D, leading to the development of final villain Teach? In either case, I'm thrilled :steef:

Another thing I love is the fact beginning of act3 isn't hinted, which means we'd at least start next chapter with the reverie events again :steef:

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Isn’t Teaches Base of Operations Beehive? So his home base, is tha Former Pirates island where Rox was formed at? I wonder if he did that shit on purpose or not

Also, imo it sounds like Roo, Yasopp and Beckman all have bounties a billion or higher.

Also, Sengoku is making it sound like Oden was tha 2nd division commander of Beard. Since it’s been vacant for a while, and he asked if Oden wasn’t a former WBP Division captain

This Chapter is probably tha best chapter I’ve read in OP. At worse, top 3-5

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Good fucking lord that chapter was some GAS. Please reintroduce Shiki in to this story by coming back along with Gods Valley and allying with BB or some shit to recreate Rocks for this generation.

This is wild, but like PLEASE
Do you think Oda would've allowed a movie to be made using one of the old legends if they were gonna play a role in the story? I highly doubt it. Sorry bud :amazing:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Luffy and his crew have to live up to Roger and his. Teach the same with Rocks. Question is, will Teach's current crew be highlights or will he get some juicy new additions? Just saying, it's quite convenient that the last chapter we saw the Warlords being thrown away by the WG and now with this exposition on the Rocks crew and the big guns he had which connects to Teach in many ways, like meeting up at Beehive, Xebec, and apparently an "evil D" like Teach.

This is just a silly idea, but hey, Oda's not afraid of shocking us.

Status
Not open for further replies.