General & Others Why is that Admiral fans nearly all the times side with Mihawk and Schichibukai in debates?

Well since I joined the One piece fandom 3 years ago, I have always found weird how in any one piece forum,the mihawk fans(&Warlords in general) and Old beard fans are always supported by the Admiral fandom.
Mihawk and the warlords were ex-pirates who were never loyal to the World Government,how come Admiral fans are always siding with them in debates that aren't against the admirals?
I'm a Zoro and Mihawk fan by extension but reciprocally,I don't side with the Admiral fandom and prefer the yonkou.
Any thoughts on why this phenomenon occurs?

Because Yonko fandom thinks that Yonko are gods and are overwanked, so they share the same target

Yonko are gods so they are >admirals by default though nothing in manga suggests a superiority

Yonko are gods so Mihawk can't be on their level, though in the manga Mihawk is stronger than at least one Yonko

Because Yonko fandom thinks that Yonko are gods and are overwanked, so they share the same target

Yonko are gods so they are >admirals by default though nothing in manga suggests a superiority

Yonko are gods so Mihawk can't be on their level, though in the manga Mihawk is stronger than at least one Yonko
So what you are saying basically is that the admiral fandom side with the Mihawk and Schichibukai out of solidarity against the "overwanked" Yonkou?
Then they forget it when Mihawk is opposed to Admirals in debates? Strange to say the least.

Because Yonko fans are the Majority and they like to downplay Mihawk and Admirals a lot

So the Admirals fans + Zoro fans decide to team up and go against them
Well here in Worst generation, The Admiral and Mihawk fandom seem to be much larger than on a board like Naruto Forums.
In Nf the ratio of yonkou fans seem to be of the order 60:40.
While here,I think the admiral fans win nearly every poll and of the order 75:25,if not 80:20.
And coincidentally,nearly all admiral fans like Zoro as I do.
Post automatically merged:

Both Admirals and Mihawk are heavily downplayed by Yonko fans
Huh I see it is a story of uniting against the common oppressor Lol.
But how come they genuinely end up really liking both Mihawk and the Schichibukai in general?
Sometimes even defending them against their own faves.
Just want to know what is really in their mind.

It's Zoro.
He has a lot of fans. They think Zoro ~ Luffy or a bit weaker. So Mihawk like Zoro's goal is strong too.
And Zoro likely will fight admiral. If he much weaker than Luffy so admiral also much weaker. It is the reason why people think that Ray and Zoro are equal to their captains despite the manga where Ray Gaban and others are equal to WB young squad with Oden.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Huh I see it is a story of uniting against the common oppressor Lol.
But how come they genuinely end up really liking both Mihawk and the Schichibukai in general?
Sometimes even defending them against their own faves.
Just want to know what is really in their mind.
Well if you defend ' X' character a lot, you'll end up being a fan of them

atleast this is what I think :specialmeh:

It's Zoro.
He has a lot of fans. They think Zoro ~ Luffy or a bit weaker. So Mihawk like Zoro's goal is strong too.
And Zoro likely will fight admiral. If he much weaker than Luffy so admiral also much weaker. It is the reason why people think that Ray and Zoro are equal to their captains despite the manga where Ray Gaban and others are equal to WB young squad with Oden.
Interesting point of view.
Strangely,Zoro seems to be a reccuring focal point on this topic.

D

Dragomir

It's Zoro.
Huh? It has almost nothing to do with how strong Zoro is. Admiral fans and the Swordbois have a common enemy: the Yonko fandom that keeps downplaying them and forever wanking the emperors (plus their commanders).

I don't think anyone is looking at it from this perspective you got.

Huh? It has almost nothing to do with how strong Zoro is. Admiral fans and the Swordbois have a common enemy: the Yonko fandom that keeps downplaying them and forever wanking the emperors (plus their commanders).

I don't think anyone is looking at it from this perspective you got.
I think Yonko fans don't want to have Eos Zoro as strong as the Emperors or even a bit stronger than them.

Hence why they downplay Mihawk

M

MD Zolo

Up until recently, the balance was considered to be three Admirals against three Yonkous and one Mihawk against one Yonkou. Hence:

Yonkou = Admirals + Shichibukai

Personally I was never a fan of that since it made Fleet Admirals a decorative post. But with Akainu's promotion to Fleet Admiral, it is clear that Fleet Admiral is likely the strongest Admiral there is.

What it means for Shichibukai? Who knows? I don't really care.

But Yonkou fans are really annoying to think that One Yonkou = 3 Admirals. So, Fu*k Yonkous.

Up until recently, the balance was considered to be three Admirals against three Yonkous and one Mihawk against one Yonkou. Hence:

Yonkou = Admirals + Shichibukai

Personally I was never a fan of that since it made Fleet Admirals a decorative post. But with Akainu's promotion to Fleet Admiral, it is clear that Fleet Admiral is likely the strongest Admiral there is.

What it means for Shichibukai? Who knows? I don't really care.

But Yonkou fans are really annoying to think that One Yonkou = 3 Admirals. So, Fu*k Yonkous.
Well I do think 1 yonkou can't equal 3 admirals and that would be quite ridiculous but wasn't the balance Navy+ Warlords=4 Emperors crews ?
They didn't single any individual fighter as we do .

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Well I do think 1 yonkou can't equal 3 admirals and that would be quite ridiculous but wasn't the balance Navy+ Warlords=4 Emperors?
They didn't single any individual fighter as we do .
You gotta remember that the Emperors have their crews. While each Admiral can match an Emperor, it's going extreme diff at the very least regardless of who wins. You still gotta deal with the commanders, the veteran level fighters, and their allies. The Warlords would match one Emperor and their crew, the 3 Admirals would deal with the other 3 Emperors, and the Fleet Admiral and the rest of Marines deal with the remaining 3 Yonko crews. Just my interpretation of it if that helps you out. No implication of Yonko > Admirals in the statement of Navy + Warlords = Yonko statement.