News One Piece's 23rd Opening "DREAMIN' ON" by Da-iCE set to air in Episode 935 (August 2, 2020)

No tobi roppo?
I was expecting to find out the colours of them, tbh.
:zorothink:
But aside from that, the rest of the op was really good. I like it better than over the top.
:pepelit:
tbh the Tobbi Roppo aren't going to appear in the anime for like... a year maybe, given the two month break for covid. So they'll definitely be in the next opening.

I like the music, I like the song, I like the sequence...

• So Jinbe is shown but yet to be alongside the crew... Makes sense since they did the same with Brook before...
  • Some scenes from the teaser 2 weeks ago are missing...
  • Glad not to see Carrot (and Shinobu)...
  • Are the shadowed guys Kawamatsu and Izo?
  • Another thing I noticed is that Robin and Brook had solos... Does that mean that they'll going to have more important roles soon (they teased Kyoshiro's identity prior to manga revelation)?
  • Jack is nowhere to be seen... Will there be an updated scenes if it touches Jinbe's reunion? With Jinbe and Jack? Notice a significant "delay" (frames which can easily be replaced) from the scene wherein they shown King and Queen, and Zoro and Sanji...
  • If that's the case, perhaps Yamato will replace Jinbe's scene?
  • Another scene I'm speculating to be replaced would be Roger's solo, which may be replaed with his entire crew...

This Opening was great.

They spoiled the Onigashima Outfits for the Straw Hats and Kid,Law, Showed the Supernova Trio, Spoiled Oden,Toki and foreshadowed him being boiled,Foreshadowed Kanjuro's Betrayal again,Hinted at Denjiro's betrayal, had panels of the Marines,Jinbei,Ace,Sabo,Young Buggy and Shanks and Young Teach and most of all it had :
Roger vs Whitebeard .

Also,Sanji's Onigashima outfit sucks, who thought purple was a good idea ?