Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Now I'm even more sure that Luffy is going to 1v1 Kaido in the final round, even the scabbards can heart Kaido so Luffy in gear 5th and advanced CoA, CoO will be more than enough to defeat him, also just as people predicted Luffy is going to fight Big Mom first as a training fight, he will master his new abilities against Big Mom possible revile his new gear form.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido's so pathetic omg. He may have even topped Big Mom as a bigger dissaspointment.

Imagine having ptsd of a YC1 who died 20 years ago. And then getting your invulnerable durability stabbed by his fodder underling.

What a joke man.
Big Mom had PTSD from a fodder hag photo.

I wonder what Shanks's PTSD will be?

Sea Monster? Mihawk?

If the Scabbards are using penetration, then it seems like FS is far more rare. Also, how come boss Hyougoro doesn't have penetration?
Ryuu seems to me like some HxH kind of crap, where you can only use it during certain kinds of "conditions".

Luffy activated it in life or death situation WITHOUT training

In the flashback it said "lay your life on the line for this attack". This doesn't mean they can use it casually.

In fact, I made a thread, and Mr. Morj made this theory as well, that Rob Lucci was using ACoA, but could ONLY use it in this very specific position

Status
Not open for further replies.