Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Stop embarrassing yourself buddy. Sit back, take a deep breath and come back again because the injures that this left on are too deep.
Ironically not refuting what I say is embarrassing. Move along if you can't stand the heat.
fuji had one bandage wrapped around his head
and he was with 4 other revo commanders
we havent seen greenbull
false narrative
:milaugh:
lets talk about kiku making kaido scream :myman:
Na he was with 3 Revo commanders not 4.You making up imaginary people to make admirals look better?:smithnie:

Days later he still had bandages :milaugh: Days my man. Give it up :myman:

M

MD Zolo

The Yonkou every fan should had been Wanking is WB. He is by far the best Yonkou to grace this manga and damn strong too.

But...since he lost, our Naruto powerscalers abandoned him for Kaido and BM. Now, they are paying the price. Of course, they are too deep now and they don't even understand that Kaido and BM wanking won't achieve much.

At least switch to a Yonkou that has a chance like Blackbeard.

Please Stop embarrassing yourself buddy. Sit back, take a deep breath and come back again because the injures that this left on are too deep.
Kaido will be defeated one way or another because the narrative demands it, so oda is going to use a ton of strong characters to defeat kaido, but if the narrative required to defeat an admiral oda wouldn't need to use a ton of characters to defeat an admiral, maybe luffy himself might be able to do it

Ironically not refuting what I say is embarrassing. Move along if you can't stand the heat.

Na he was with 3 Revo commanders not 4.You making up imaginary people to make admirals look better?:smithnie:

Days later he still had bandages :milaugh: Days my man. Give it up :myman:
no

sera he had one wrapped around his head.....
but since kinemon can wound kaido
tbh it will be dissapointing if sabo cant do at least that
:kayneshrug:

Just because I said something against your headcanon doesn't mean it's baiting.

Marco a YC1 is admiral level per Deep Blue Databook. It's not childish to read the literature. What's childish is ignoring what goes against your headcanon.
You tried to bait me, that is why it's so embarrassing. I gave you a reply saying that Durablity is Kaido's strongest asset while it is amongst the weakest for Fuji, thus a comparison doesn't make sense.

Your reply: " Kaido's strongest asset is one shotting YC1/Admiral level oponnents"

How does your reply stay in any connection to what i have said earlier? absolutely none.
Your only objective was to rile me up with a childish bait.

Even if Kaido does defeat everyone, the damage is already done. Some people from now are going to constantly bash and make jokes on Kaido even if he still defeats everyone.
The damage was done when he couldnt beat Oden clean. From then on his 1 v 1 hype got vanished. Only way to redeem Kaido is if he genuinely got a massive powerboost over the last 20 years but even then he still hasnt gotten over his Oden trauma apparently.

Oda has really downgraded him.

@Seraphoenix
how strong is BB after he ate wb fruit
and how many yc level chars were on his crew when akainu sent them running.
BB challenged all of MF. That included Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Garp etc. are they all weaker than Akainu alone ??:choppawhat:
An admiral against the strongest man in the world
That was Kizaru vs deathbed WB.

Kizaru couldn't even overpower Marco:

You tried to bait me, that is why it's so embarrassing. I gave you a reply saying that Durablity is Kaido's strongest asset while it is amongst the weakest for Fuji, thus a comparison doesn't make sense.

Your reply: " Kaido's strongest asset is one shotting YC1/Admiral level oponnents"

How does your reply stay in any connection to what i have said earlier? absolutely none.
Your only objective was to rile me up with a childish bait.
I corrected you about Kaido's strongest asset. Stop whining

Status
Not open for further replies.