General Mafia General Chat

F

Fallen Prince

Rohan ? The guy invited me to void century forum to host mafia game ? Honestly that place looks dead with few people .

Though forum looks good .
Post automatically merged:

Leave the guy alone or help him improve his play style. No need to spread it here.
True , begineers play like this untill they figure out their playstyle .

I remember my first game (spanish mafia forum) it ended up in disaster , i was lynched on D1.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Noctis

Yea he told me he was. I told him to remind me when sign ups go up in case I don't notice them.

btw what is the general play style of the site? Is it very casual play styles (aka my style lazy lol) or aggressive?
I think it's very chill type of play here that occasionally get serious at times depending on the situation otherwise I think you will enjoy it

Zemmi

GodMommie
I always have been very supportive of new players, it brings back memories. After I first started playing mafia almost every game I swore it was going to be my last because I would get so frustrated with it :few: The person who taught me how to play mafia kept encouraging me to sign up anyways, so I continued to play.

I always have been very supportive of new players, it brings back memories. After I first started playing mafia almost every game I swore it was going to be my last because I would get so frustrated with it :few: The person who taught me how to play mafia kept encouraging me to sign up anyways, so I continued to play.
You seem experienced player, would have said looking fwd to playin with you, but bad timings. Your entry, my exit. :yasu:

F

Fallen Prince

I started my mafia journey in 2010 , i remember getting lynched day 1 in spanish mafia forum.

Yea back then i was learning to adapt to play but it grows overtime when you learn to scumhunt.

I think jokes are okay , i faced worse i mean if you ever log into latino forum they ll just screw player with insults here its super nice . I feel i should be gentleman around here because people here are nice .