General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
I led Gambit mislynch last Game, gotta train and improve myself, i will return stronger, and better. :absojustice:
Some real life work i need to invest my time into.

You are always sweet with your words, Nat:wellwell:
There're plenty good players playing at WG nw. You won't miss us at all. :josad:
Well that could be a bad thing or a good thing but considering you said you have to train I imagine that means you were town who mislynched a town lol.

AL sama

Red Haired
I have played a lot of different versions of mafia and on a few sites. Most places have their own vibes and some are hard to get into without changing your own style. Still forum is the best.

I was told you guys don't care for ToS too much, which was a bummer because I was hoping to get to play a game of it and even possibly host a game.
was it drago??

no need to listen to him

Zemmi

GodMommie
Zem i am Oreki btw and I was talking about Ultra when he played back on OJ where I subbed in for you
Oh hey lol. Then you completely know how I play lmao. So many of my people on here :neesama:

Ah yea when I played on Ultra's home site, I had to really change the way I played, well kinda once they threatened to lynch me there and I told them if they did I would cry lmao and I didn't get lynched, lucky for them I was town.