Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... real talk here. Guessing of chapter 988:

- Luffy will be kept at bay by people like Ulti
- The Scabbards and the Minks will rush at once at Kaido. It wonโ€™t be even an easy fight for Kaidi. Specially the Scabbards have some technique that let them wound Kaido, on top of that, the Minks and of all, the worst two, Neko and Inu will go Sulong. Kaido is gonna be in bad shape.
- Jinbe will stall Big Mom
- Zoro vs King
- Kidd vs Queen
- Law vs Jack
- Marco or Carrot vs Perospero

OK... real talk here. Guessing of chapter 988:

- Luffy will be kept at bay by people like Ulti
- The Scabbards and the Minks will rush at once at Kaido. It wonโ€™t be even an easy fight for Kaidi. Specially the Scabbards have some technique that let them wound Kaido, on top of that, the Minks and of all, the worst two, Neko and Inu will go Sulong. Kaido is gonna be in bad shape.
- Jinbe will stall Big Mom
- Zoro vs King
- Kidd vs Queen
- Law vs Jack
- Marco or Carrot vs Perospero
What about Sanji ?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Wow this is so sudden. You haven't even met my parents yet. What about GOAT? Hmm omg omg I don't know omg omg. Where will we hold it? I have to get a suit. The invites. Omg.

YES.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Wow this is so sudden. You haven't even met my parents yet. What about GOAT? Hmm omg omg I don't know omg omg. Where will we hold it? I have to get a suit. The invites. Omg.

YES.
Since he went on hiatus, I have no one. But we'll invite him too.
Go and quickly get a suit, love:sweat:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.