Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

You never know what real life connections you may have with people here...for instance, Lee, @Fallen Prince and I have all lived in Birmingham, AL at one point or another :luuh:
If we ever meet we should go for a hangover or something . :milaugh: I am not sure how long will i work in Girona ? Hope this corona shit gets over with .

Cant wait for us to argue Admiral and yonko debate . I hope Admiral doesnt magma punch me when i say Kaido neg diff Akainu . :myman:

In my country, its mean "Big Brother" Mi. But i just realize if you use "english" to called my username, its so pervert either lol.
Is this your countryโ€™s version of daddy? ๐Ÿ‘€
Post automatically merged:

Every day I thank the lord that zoro d goat didnโ€™t steal my girl yet :josad:
Heโ€™s a merciful king

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
If we ever meet we should go for a hangover or something . :milaugh: I am not sure how long will i work in Girona ? Hope this corona shit gets over with .

Cant wait for us to argue Admiral and yonko debate . I hope Admiral doesnt magma punch me when i say Kaido neg diff Akainu . :myman:
I can see it now...you and Lee arguing which one is better while spilling drinks all over yourselves, me singing a karaoke track of the 4Kids OP rap theme song...what a magical night that will be :feelscryingman:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I can see it now...you and Lee arguing which one is better while spilling drinks all over yourselves, me singing a karaoke track of the 4Kids OP rap theme song...what a magical night that will be :feelscryingman:
What I am gonna do??? I feel offended you left me out. :catcry:

@Trismegistus @Calypso @BangMi Im decide to show myself for you guys, and for @Jew D. Boy ofc. Thank you for the nice welcome back then ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Looking stylish :cheers:

Yeah why not :blush:,
Ps: wanna be my club?

Too young, I can get arrested for that :whitepress:
And nothing of value was lost :smoothy:
Jk pls donโ€™t hurt me ;-;

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
What I am gonna do??? I feel offended you left me out. :catcry:
Bro, if you find yourself in Birmingham, you know youโ€™ll be there, sitting back all slick and shit, interrupting Lee and Fallen to make great points before joining me on stage and belting the classic line HIS NAMEโ€™S ZOLO, HEโ€™S JUST LIKE A SAMURAI/AND THE L-A-D-Y NAMIโ€™S NOT SHY

Status
Not open for further replies.