W

wordyworm

I've lurked in here long enough that I guess I owe you all a pic, even though it's got a filter on it.
btw sorry to ppl whose pics I didn't like. If you look like you're under age 20 or so, please know that I think you look just fine but I don't wanna be a creepy old lady liking teenagers pics. I will hire you for lawncare though so don't be shy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I've lurked in here long enough that I guess I owe you all a pic, even though it's got a filter on it.
btw sorry to ppl whose pics I didn't like. If you look like you're under age 20 or so, please know that I think you look just fine but I don't wanna be a creepy old lady liking teenagers pics. I will hire you for lawncare though so don't be shy.
Damn, we’ve even got wordy showing out?! I’m old enough to say you look terrific and VERY scary from the nosehole down!! :myman:

B

Ballel

You don't look that old tho. How old are you?

you look wonderful
I'll be 40 in December.
i’m shocked i didn’t expect that

Aite! I sacrifice my dignity to make this on topic again

I guess anyone who don't like this thread can just easily stay away without trying to destroy anything.
You gonna tell us the story behind that pic bro?
Post automatically merged:

Why am I being rude tho?
I’m joking, you’re good :blush:

You look so beautiful even with the mask:amazing::amazing:

W

wordyworm

You look so beautiful even with the mask:amazing::amazing:
Thank you, young man. Now go tell all the older women in your life that they look nice today.
Unless you're here to ask about the lawnmowing job. You need to clear bamboo from the fenceline also. I will pay you two shiny quarters.

Sorry feeds off of sad moments in one piece or sad one piece theories, the more tear jerking they are the younger she gets.
My husband really likes your theory. He can't stop laughing!