Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this change anything? Sanji fought the stronger one. The swordsman was the 3rd strongest, Zoro would have fought him anyways.
Oda made Zoro's opponent arguably weaker to compensate for being nerfed.

And there's no proof Kuroobi is stronger than Hatchan. Being "vice captain" in an East Blue villain crew doesn't guarantee you're stronger. Usopp's Kuro Arc opponent is vice captain but obviously weaker than Zoro's.

J

Jo_Ndule

Absalom>Ryuma zombie
Kaku ~ Jabra
Wadatsumi >> hyouzou. Hyouzou can't even push Wadatsumi to mid diff. Wadatsumi is able to tank at least one move from oven, it took 2 ultimate attacks to KO him
Hyouzou lost to a normal onigiri without Koka

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Here we go again with this bullshit from Sanji’s trash fanboys. Inb4 this is just another “Sanji is going to solo Katakuri because Sanji looked at him meanly.” Anyone who seriously thinks Sanji is going to fight the strongest Yonko commander...
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP I SEE U ALL OVER REDDIT SHITTING ON EVERY SANJI THREAD EVEN SANJI VS KING THREADS SIT DOWN LMAO!!

Im very self aware and have read the trolling on both sides hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 ways this fight plays out

He grabs momo and runs after clashing

Ends up like Doffy fight

Full out 1v1
yeah, so what? if that what gonna happen good for you, but why are trying to downplay sanii so much when nothing bad has happen to sanji yet, that's what i meant when i said you are not being self aware, you just can't stand seeing sanji shine, you just have to downplay him somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.