Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

This might be the first arc that Sanji has bigger bounty than Zoro.

I'm not surprised if Sanji would fight second strongest.

Bounty between monster trio is usually valid with Luffy having the highest bounty, he fights main antagonist.
Zoro has second highest and he fights second strongest while Sanji has third highest and faces third strongest.

This might be just a clash but who knows.
Yes thats why i think Zoro will fight Queen , i feel there is huge build up with Queen's obsession over komurasaki . If he finds out Zoro slept with her he is gonna flip .

N

NeutralWatcher

Yes thats why i think Zoro will fight Queen , i feel there is huge build up with Queen's obsession over komurasaki . If he finds out Zoro slept with her he is gonna flip .
Sanji also has connection with Queen. He fought two Flying Six and Queen is leader of Flying Six so fight against King might be just a clash to hype Sanji or King before King fights Zoro.

Im still down with Sanji vs King since we would see aerial battle with fire attacks.

F

Fallen Prince

If oda doesnt hype sanji now , then no point in showing his raid suit hype . Btw Zoro will be in disadvantage with king flying all over the sky .

Aerial fights suit sanji better i think and marco will come into picture somewhere but i think sanji will def fight king .

Only place zoro can go is towards kaido. Him with enma is only a setup done for kaidos defense. Anything else...have to say is a stupid setup by oda. Marco, perospero, nami, sanji etc will be occupying other members. Minks are getting dumpstered it seems so next batch of food need to be put in line which I think would be zoro and some from worst generation. And then luffy will come and take the cherry from the top. I am not really hoping any strict 1 v 1 though.

Only place zoro can go is towards kaido. Him with enma is only a setup done for kaidos defense. Anything else...have to say is a stupid setup by oda. Marco, perospero, nami, sanji etc will be occupying other members. Minks are getting dumpstered it seems so next batch of food need to be put in line which I think would be zoro and some from worst generation. And then luffy will come and take the cherry from the top.
Zolo hasn't even proven himself to be above headliners

Sanji lol diffed Page One who is just below Calamities, so of course Sanji's next opponent will be either a Calamity or a Yonko
while Zolo couldn't even deal with gifters without using Enma

It's obvious that Zolo still needs 4 more sword power ups to catch up with base Sanji

Only place zoro can go is towards kaido. Him with enma is only a setup done for kaidos defense. Anything else...have to say is a stupid setup by oda. Marco, perospero, nami, sanji etc will be occupying other members. Minks are getting dumpstered it seems so next batch of food need to be put in line which I think would be zoro and some from worst generation. And then luffy will come and take the cherry from the top. I am not really hoping any strict 1 v 1 though.
That's what people dont understand
If Lanji fights King
Zoro and Luffy/Kidd vs Kaido is pretty much confirmed :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.