Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

They can't be far above Pekoms, if at all, none of em has greater portrayal to pekoms and he was one shotted by Oven in Sulong.
No, Pekoms is below Pedro and Scicillian for sure
He might be equal to Blackback and Roddy, Otther musketeers but I don't see it.

Sulong Pedro/Scicillian : Oven level or slightly below
Sulong turtle Pekoms : vet level but below Oven
Sulong Pekoms : above base Pedro but still fodder to Oven
Sulong Musketeers and Guardians : near Vet level or around Vergo

fact is inu = neko = base jack
sulong inu might be close to hybrid jack
combined inu neko in sulong are def owning jack
I would scale it that way:

- Base Jack>~Base Neko/Inu

Since they had time to rest and restore their energy while Jack had to fight at least one of the dukes at all times.

- Hybrid Jack >~ Sulong Dukes individually

But yes, both together beat down Jack.

The different between a normal Mink and a Sulong Mink is insane large, first Pekoms was still in transformation(almost end though), Oven stop it and beat him down, Pekoms wasn´t down yet he get hold by the other ministers and get his eyes cut out so they could stop his Sulong form. The ministers fear Pekoms Sulong form, same ministers who give Jinbe enough trouble...
Don´t saying Pekoms Sulong>>Jinbe, but it had really good potential.

Second Carrot was a neg diff material for a Veteran, she need get helped by stronger force.
But in her sulong form, the take on Daifuku and his entire fleet, she troll Daifuku and take his fleet down, take in mind that Carrot is probably weaker or in same lvl as the top guardians and Musketeer.

Also Sicilian should be around Pedro lvl who I place around Diamante lvl, now imagine these guys in sulong form who is beyond the lvl of Base Pedro...

I think Jack at least face 6-7low vet lvl characters+a solid Vet character(Sicilian).
Probably he still beat them around low-mid diff and Neko+Inu helping them out.
In the end it would be really kinda hype up for Jack to take on all Sulong and Mink force.

No, Pekoms is below Pedro and Scicillian for sure
He might be equal to Blackback and Roddy, Otther musketeers but I don't see it.

Sulong Pedro/Scicillian : Oven level or slightly below
Sulong turtle Pekoms : vet level but below Oven
Sulong Pekoms : above base Pedro but still fodder to Oven
Sulong Musketeers and Guardians : near Vet level or around Vergo
I can't put Sulong Pekoms at Vet level after how Oven just casually dealt with him, honestly.

Yes, Pedro and Sicilian have the portrayal to be Vet level in sulong, but not the rest imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.