Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the rabid Sanji and Zoro fans,
It's ok to admit when your favorite character can't do something, there is no harm in it. It won't make you or your fav character seem any less and I guarntee people will probably respect you more for it.
That goes for rabid fan of any character lmaoo

Look at the damage control when Apoo fucked Luffy up.
Zoro/Sanji fan base, especially Zoro fan base has a bad name because they are just more vocal.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hey, if King cannot even fodderize base Sanji with his most casual moves such as Katakuri did it against Sanji's stronger brother, people really should stop comparing our Lord Katakuri with King. :kata:
Katakuri is going to receive a metric fuck-ton of hype this arc lol. For too long people have defaulted him as the weakest First Mate, in time Mochi supremacy will re-assert itself.

I am a new gen fan, I'm not denying it at all. I put off reading this series for years but I finally sat down and read it! And boy was I grateful I did.
You know I started watching One Piece in 2015, and it was much better experience watching it with years of content over waiting every fucking week for a chapter.

Because Oda is not gonna give you truly satisfying chapter every week, rather a satisfying summation of stories and it is much better to appreciate when you have multiple chapter worth of content to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.