How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Imagine hating Zoro, Sanji u have a plethora of reasons, but zoro? Nah bruh
I have a feeling it’s partially due to insecurity. They know deep down that Zoro is indeed stronger.

It's just funny how the guy you guys see as the "Grandmaster" who is appereantly stronger than Luffy struggles against fodders.

But why are you guys approaching me all of a sudden? Because i troll your character? You guys create whole memes about Sanji from fake spoilers, but if someone says something about Zoro you guys get triggered and all serious all of a sudden - "wHaT iS wRoNg WiTh YoU mAkInG fUn Of ZoRo?!"
Lmao
I just pointed out how often you mention Zoro and the Gifters because it was a pretty lame attempt at a joke (I suppose) after the first attempt. Then you mentioned it for like the 30th time. Get some new material. I don’t care if Zoro gets clowned on from time to time, but be a bit more original.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
I love Sanji vs Doflamingo, it is a very cool Sanji moment and the outcome makes sense, a teue rarity in One Piece.
Doflamingo is a YC level character with a strange ability able to block even another YC if he is distracted. And on top of that he was Dressrosa's main antagonist and Luffy's opponent.
I couldn’t give a flying fuck Sanjis garbage he got whooped by Vergo too in his own forte too

The signs are there :kayneshrug: Oda consistently makes Sanji fight stronger opponents than Zoro lately. He keeps Zoro safe because he knows how popular he is but at the same time knows he is weaker than Sanji. Hell Jinbe probably kicked him out of M3. And if Yamato joins he will be there with Robin, Brooke and Franky.

Bro you still upset that Zoro is gonna surpass Shanks?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Like @Fenaker I know you are fuming if you bring Shanks into it:myman:
Yea but Zoro doesn’t follow orders, does wtvr the fuck he wants. Conquerers haki is for those who make names of themselves. Luffy lands in Wano hurts beast pirates. Zoro in Wano kills a magistrate.
Sanji in Wano nose bleeding to Nami and shinobu
Zoro doesn't follow orders because he isn't mentally capable of comprehending orders :kata:

Wait so following the logic of some "smart" individuals here - if you bash a character (Zoro) the character "hurt" you and/or you have an obsession or love towards the character. So seeing the jokes - which actualy make Sanji look good - typical Zoro fans twist technique of facts - means Sanji hurt them badly and they love him? :finally:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I have a feeling it’s partially due to insecurity. They know deep down that Zoro is indeed stronger.

I just pointed out how often you mention Zoro and the Gifters because it was a pretty lame attempt at a joke (I suppose) after the first attempt. Then you mentioned it for like the 30th time. Get some new material. I don’t care if Zoro gets clowned on from time to time, but be a bit more original.
Literally there were no stalling panels with gifters. Sanji got invisibility and still got walked by King. Lanji Losesmoke

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
[QUOTE = "Jackteo, publicación: 631852, miembro: 261"] Sin confirmar : goyea:

Me encanta Sanji vs Doflamingo, es un momento Sanji genial y el resultado tiene sentido, una rareza teue en One Piece.
Doflamingo es un personaje de nivel YC con una extraña habilidad capaz de bloquear incluso a otro YC si está distraído. Y además de eso, era el principal antagonista de Dressrosa y el oponente de Luffy. [/ CITA]
zoro'd had lost this way

S

SinOfGreed

The signs are there :kayneshrug: Oda consistently makes Sanji fight stronger opponents than Zoro lately. He keeps Zoro safe because he knows how popular he is but at the same time knows he is weaker than Sanji. Hell Jinbe probably kicked him out of M3. And if Yamato joins he will be there with Robin, Brooke and Franky.

Zoro doesn't follow orders because he isn't mentally capable of comprehending orders :kata:
I'm not the one writing full on essays on why sanji is stronger than zoro to troll lmfao. Its not that deep

Ik the idea of Shanks being weaker than Zoro must grind your gears differently
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

So judge does better vs Sanji without having intention of hurting him.
Doesn't make him "YC1" level yet Doffy is "YC1" level
Which fight have u read to say that Judge performed better against Doffy?

Judge, with his fireproof RS, blocked Sanjis DJ and send him flying, then needed to sacrifice his soldiers so that Sanji doesn't strike back before landing his finishing blow.
Not mentioning that they fought before.

Doffy two shotted Sanji after taking everything he got in DJ, and then was about to murder him if it wasn't for Law.

So, which fight are we reading again?

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother

Yea and Sanji follows orders cuz he’s a bitch boy, them years of bullying really took a toll :gokulaugh::milaugh::milaugh::suresure::kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.