Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Alabasta and Enies Lobby had Usopp facing Mr. 2/Jabra first, both Sanji's opponents

- Nami initially fought Kumadori at Enies Lobby

- Sanji initially "fought" Kalifa at Enies Lobby

- Many people fought Diamante until Kyros was the one who actually faced him.

- The amount of encounters Doflamingo had with many people before Luffy is ridiculous

Let's wait before we assume this is going to be a full blown fight with a conclusion, even if it takes 20 chapters
I just don't see a non flier fighting King, Marco is the only other option and he is already a YC1 with more prestiege than King so there is not that much draw to that fight.
So Sanji is the only real option, unless King cuts out half his power set to fight Zoro.

We are so close to the spoilers anyways.

You don't need to give details just answer my simple question ( If you can't ignore ).

Are Sanji/Brook panels the most hype ones?
I dunno, it's all subjective lol. If you're a Sanji/Brook fan those may be the most hyped parts. There's more stuff that happens in the chapter, just because Sanji/Brook stuff came out first, doesn't mean they are the best parts.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Princeley about the spoiler prediction contest. Let's say King only blocks Sanji's attack, does this count as helping the BP?
It's 50/50 depending on the context.

If King does it intentionally then yes. ( Fuck I mean if he blocks Sanji attack because he discovered the danger or something I don't know how to say this ..... ).

If King gets attacked by Sanji while he was about to behead Momo or something then it shouldn't count in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.