Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People gotta understand Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling, just gags. This is a series with cartoon logic keep in mind. Once you understand that then you'll understand that characters can be as strong, fast, durable, hurt, etc when Oda wants em to be disregarding certain characters established characteristics. Just enjoy the read of whats written in the best selling manga in history.

F

Fallen Prince

She also got the same bruises or dirt marks when Ussop and Co attacked her. Yet she was fine later on

At this point Oda keeps letting weak and mid trio have fun with Linlin while Luffy doesn't stand a chance.

Linlin vs Luffy : Linlin looks Yonko level each time
Linlin vs weaker Strawhats : High tier comic woman
I think luffy cpuld defeat her , his fights with big mom is a postponed events.

Maybe Oda does not want the fight . I mean at this point big mom has helped the alliance than destroying them. :suresure:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
but BM gets hurt from Franky’s bike not some special power. The bike is stronger than you’re ordinary one but what does that say about Admiral’s attack power vs BM? In a potential match up
This is some smooth brain shit if i've ever seen one. Kuzan had fodder level SH kicking his weapon out of his hand and Akainu had buggy casually dodging his attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.