Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasnt used as a hype tool, King is a First Commander he's stronger than Sanji , of course he would win that exchange. What Sanji did was hype tho......... this doesnt make Sanji look bad at all. Why are people being idiots? Luffy just extreme diffed a first commander last arc lmao.
Well put! I’m just saying I’m reference to people saying sanji is being used as a hype tool cuz that makes no sense lol

Nami and BM seem to be fighting for zeus lol. Well it feels like nami will get to keep zeus now(it does fit her epithet like a witch with her familiar). And if that happens it would also mean BM will be alive and willing to give zeus.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I miss how Big Mom was portrayed during the first half of the WCI arc, ever since the second half the WCI arc things with her have been going downhill.
I honestly think that Oda wants us to see her as a big joke. Not in the negative sense but as a character who is more humorous than serious at her core. I mean looking back at her flashback, these clowning moments mixed with moments of sheer viciousness (albeit not fully conscious) is who she is.

Oda seemingly likes to destroy expectations or perceptions of characters. I wish she would have more moments of sheer viciousness where she's oozing malice but those moments are only saved for special occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.