Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The minks look awesome!:steef:

Shame that one of the numbers even look worse than Hatacha and also wonder why aren't there no weaker headliners introduced yet on the battlefield.

Nice little clash between King and Sanji.

Also it weird that people are still constantly surprised how Oda writes BM,he has decided to use her as strong gag character and I doubt that will change.

Sanji with RS is was above RS Ichiji lol. Base Sanji clowned RS Yonji no problem.

Beside RS Sanji without going all out clowned Page One and was fine from Page One attack and Law hyped up Page One's attack as ancient zoan.

I think Sanji would be damaged but not to the point he cannot fight back. King is ancient zoan after all and he should be stronger than most of Flying Six in term of attack power.
Nah i dont think rs sanji that much stronger than Ichiji plus he not weak like yonji but next chapter goin confirm it whether he is

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I can't fucking believe Oda leaves us with another fucking transition chapter. FOR FUCKING SAKE.

@Princeley

Can I get extra points for predicting that Oda will skip Inu and Neko's designs for Sulong in this chapter?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
If this happened to an Admiral, @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Shiroyru and all them would look like this:

Instead we live in a world where Top Commanders canโ€™t consistently injure Admirals and get one shot by them while Yonko consistently get clobbered by mid tiers
:pepemy:

Not even exaggerating, anyone who still thinks Kaido and big mom are the strongest after these two chapters isnโ€™t capable of proper reading comprehension lol. Anyone who thinks we need to wait for a dialogue box confirming these two clowns are weaker than the Admirals is just too far gone lol.

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

Nah i dont think rs sanji that much stronger than Ichiji plus he not weak like yonji but next chapter goin confirm it whether he is
RS Ichiji didn't impress me that much. He sneaked attack Oven with named attack and Oven was still fine. Unlike Sanji even though he used sneak attack, he didn't use DJ and CoA on Oven and still managed to bruise Oven.

RS Sanji without DJ showed dominance over Page One and felt little pain from Page One full frontal attack. I think RS Ichiji would have harder time to replicate Sanji's feat.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
How strong is that attack from king it looks g4 level impact but worst part is Kings beaks so g4 level impact with a spear basically
Lightspeed Sanji couldn't dodge.

What is Sanji's edge over Zoro rn?

Because it looks like speed means shit if someone connects with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.