Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They crashed into a place that zoro and luffy was in front of 10 chapters ago now they are way far ahead
I don't fucking understand why Sanji didn't use that shit that he used against Page One.

Panels are not clear did King pierced him with his dino mouth or he's just pushing him with it?

Also after that sick Ariel battle people think zoro can still beat king ? Zoro won’t even be able to reach king
*Sanji gets shocked and impaled into a building withoud managing to even scratch king who isnt even botherign to use his sword, let alone his hybrid form*

"sick arial battle"
:suresure:
Sanji fans must be used to this treatment ...Soo i can see how to them this might look like a battle instead of a one sided beatdown.

Wait luffy told Yamato to go save momo but Sanji already saved momo? But don’t forget queen is still there he might chase them and zoro will stop queen. While queen and zoro fight Yamato jumps in and sees Enma and that’s how zoro can match up with queen and meet Yamato for the first time
Most likely Kidd or Killer will stop Queen, they have a beef after all. Zoro will go for Kaido:funky:

J

Jo_Ndule

Well admirals are indeed equal to those two, and only akainu who potentially could be above those two
They are not.

Weakened pre fs Luffy doesn't mind clashing fuji and fuju praises him
Akainu couldn't overpower Marco, croco and Jinbei... Only Ace via df advantage
Kuzan and Kizaru need distractions to win after mid diff efforts.

Reminder All these dudes have no top tier CoA on Oden level or CoO as fs they didn't even have AP above g3.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
*Sanji gets shocked and impaled into a building withoud managing to even scratch king who isnt even botherign to use his sword, let alone his hybrid form*

"sick arial battle"
:suresure:
Sanji fans must be used to this treatment ...Soo i can see how to them this might look like a battle instead of a one sided beatdown.
They literally just had a sick clash in the air and flew 1000 feet away in a matter of seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.