Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Oh, really?? You mean the motorcycle wasn’t enough to kill a Yonko?? Shit, it’s a good thing you were here to mansplain this...after reading this series for 17 years, I might not have picked up on the subtle hints your big brain caught!! I was just not gonna respond to you anymore, but your ass is going on ignore now :gokulaugh:
General Franky will send yonkos to other islands like literally hahaha

They will be bodied like no tomorrow

Why dont you show the panel (the chapter after this one) where zoro has absolutely no injuries
That's dirt on his face. Look at the next chapter.

Nothing will change the fact he held his own against an admiral pre enma training.
It's like you people reading this series for the first time
Oda usually neglects the damage in small panels and reveals them in bigger. He ain't about the detail. But they come back in other panels.
Stop trying to find excuses for Zolo jobbing with Enma to couple gifters

Um.
These situations aren't comparable. While Katakuri ignored Pedro, Bege and Jinbei to focus on Luffy, King just immediately turned his attention to Sanji, and seems to promptly overpowering him.

A similar situation happened between Ichiji and Katakuri.
Not really King's attack was dude to him talking to Nami Shinobu and making sure Momo was ok. Before that Sanji held king off in midair just fine

Yo, trolling Zoro aside
I like how Supernova stans entered Wano thinking their characters will outshine the SH crew

Then we have Kidd/Killer/Law fighting pleasures LMAO and barely have screen time hahahaha

I bet Kid when he's about to boost and want to go face a Yonko, he will be blocked once against by Apapapapapa check it ouut! LOL... dude's main fight in the arc is Apoo, take it from me
Supernova will likely get their time against Kaido later but yep Oda isn't forgetting the crew

While Katakuri ignored Pedro, Bege and Jinbei to focus on Luffy, King just immediately turned his attention to Sanji, and seems to promptly overpowering him.

A similar situation happened between Ichiji and Katakuri.
Bege was shooting Katakuri and Pedro and Jinbe rushed to save Luffy. It was more like 1 vs 4 than 1 vs 1 in Tea Party

Sanji's situation in this chapter isn't as bad as Ichiji's situation in Tea Party

He got KOed cold already. But if this is what turns out in next chapter then I won't complain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.