[FNZ] Super Role Madness Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia Beyond Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
‎
Thank you for your ping, you are too kind, I doubt anyone really needs my input and all I want to say is in my 5 posts.
That's why I am answering slow, this is my 4th post. if my vote is needed I keep one post for that.
Likewise :smoothy:

I know you don't need me to say it, but yeah we need to take it easy in these games
 
D3 (?), VC1 (?)
up to post #4,089

Reloaded - 10
Pot Goblin - 4
Mango - 1
PB - 1
Flower - 1

Marr: unvote > Reloaded
Professor: Reloaded (2)
Bakura: Reloaded > Pot Goblin
Alexis: Reloaded
Flower: Reloaded
Charlie: Reloaded (2)
Ekko: Reloaded
Crowned: Pot Goblin
bittersweet: Pot Goblin
Lanji: Mango
Michelle: PB
Lethal: Flower
Ratchet: Reloaded
Pot Goblin: Reloaded
PB: Pot Goblin
Reloaded: Reloaded
Pero: Reloaded


Disregarded completely all votes from D2 and counted only these after this message.
◇Pyro Clock of Destiny was activated to skip to the 3rd cycle
In case older votes are needed for some reason, lemme know.

@Ariess​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top