[FNZ] Role Madness Elden Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

Not Very Well-known Member
‎
That is the term, yeah. I don't know how likely it is though and also there was a lack of urgency on Yoho's part with claiming it.

So it depends on how much you guys want to gamble I guess.
I didn't wanna claim it out right because if im killed the day phase is skipped and scum can take advantage of that
 

Worst

Custom title
‎
Lads given the fact that there will be no actions WUs which scenario u think it's more likely

2 scum teams
1 scum team and cult
1 scum team and some more indies ?

I feel like cult without actions WU would be a bit too much no?
 

Worst

Custom title
‎
yo

me and naomi are neutral indies, flower is double voter, day ends in like 4 hours or so i believe

that's mech wise

noone straight up outed or confirmed
Yeah sure and I'm Mother Teresa whenever the current wagon will flip town I hope people will come to their senses and lynch you tomorrow, ofc there might also be a kill coming your way tonight a one way trip to the Valhalla
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top