Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
PSG played well in counters. Neuer saved Bayern a bunch of times(great goalkeeper as always), but i think PSG was counting too much on counters, leaving Bayern with the ball, which costed them the game, but then again i guess it's because Bayern is superior offensively with Bayern playing the counters safely as well.

The players also seemed quite tired, maybe because of the long season

In the end then, i think PSG's counter strategy closed the game, but the result was just as expected :optimistic:

F

Fallen Prince

I guess is varies on player to player. I didn't know he was injury prone but they need to get someone in his mold.
Yea he was top striker for psg before neymar arrivee though but he is like Aguero, bale , it all depends on life style and also bad luck plays a part thats why lifespan of pro footballer is around 16 yrs .

33 is phase of decline in football talent , most players gets transfered relatively to less famous leagues like chinese , mls.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
The main problem for paris is that they had huge problems to put the ball to the other side because the Bayern was great to push Paris when they had the ball and closed the gap to press them. Only counters worked but Paris never managed to construct offensively.
Post automatically merged:

I hate youuuu
Also Neymar had butter on his cleats. He couldn't control the ball in any meaningful way.

F

Fallen Prince

Well said mbappe , di maria were important in this game. This can be life lesson for young mbappe he has potentials only if he joins real madrid zidane will tap his unending potential.
:smithnie:

Mbappe what are you waiting for ? Sign those f@@@ing papers and arrive in bernabou .

Status
Not open for further replies.