General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
D: Howdy, got a question. What are the bounties in the world of One Piece based on? Is it strength? But in that case, wouldn't Crocodile's bounty of around 80 million Belly be a bit small? Or does it get higher the more bad things you do? Or is this just a mistake of yours, sensei? The answer to this question has lead to a "Forehead-flicking contest" that is currently spreading throughout my school. Help meeee!! P.N. Master Donuts

O: This is a tricky question, the more you consider it. The "Shichibukai" are on the government's side, so their bounties are removed once they are accepted. So the Shichibukai's numbers are called former bounties, but because Baroque Works was secretly formed after Crocodile became a Shichibukai, the number won't change to reflect that. If Crocodile still had an active bounty, it would probably be at least double that of 81 million.

- SBS 36

Crocodile unfrozen bounty after doing that much damage to people would be only around double 81 (before marine fore war)

I know what people want to say : w-well Oda said AT LEAST double that of 81 million, it can be anything

a normal bullshit as always ... a wall of deny as always ...

if it was that much higher Oda would said so but he is implying Crocodile would have 200 ~ 300 Mil bounty

- after creating Baroque Works
- after doing that much damage

only 200 ~ 300

but people like Mihawk and Hancock didn't create any secret or did any damage to world during their years

highest Warlord bounty so far is 480 ... we not gonna get a 2 Bil for Mihawk ...

D: Howdy, got a question. What are the bounties in the world of One Piece based on? Is it strength? But in that case, wouldn't Crocodile's bounty of around 80 million Belly be a bit small? Or does it get higher the more bad things you do? Or is this just a mistake of yours, sensei? The answer to this question has lead to a "Forehead-flicking contest" that is currently spreading throughout my school. Help meeee!! P.N. Master Donuts

O: This is a tricky question, the more you consider it. The "Shichibukai" are on the government's side, so their bounties are removed once they are accepted. So the Shichibukai's numbers are called former bounties, but because Baroque Works was secretly formed after Crocodile became a Shichibukai, the number won't change to reflect that. If Crocodile still had an active bounty, it would probably be at least double that of 81 million.

- SBS 36

Crocodile unfrozen bounty after doing that much damage to people would be only around double 81 (before marine fore war)

I know what people want to say : w-well Oda said AT LEAST double that of 81 million, it can be anything

if it was that much higher Oda would said so but he is implying Crocodile would have 200 ~ 300 Mil bounty

only 200 ~ 300

but people like Mihawk and Hancock didn't create any secret or did any damage to world during their years

highest Warlord bounty so far is 480 ... we not gonna get a 2 Bil for Mihawk ...
Yeah so i guess Mihawk will have a bounty between 0 and 100. Because he :

-Did not create a secret organization
-Did not planned a coup
-Did not try to take a ancient weapon
-Did not escape from Impel down
-Did not oppose the WG in MF

So yeah it seems right to think that Mihawk reevaluat bounty will be below Crocodile's one:pepelit:

G

Gran D. Master

I'm convinced his bounty is in the billions. And the most impressive thing about that is the fact that he isn't Yonko nor a troublesome pirate to begin with, and he doesn't even have a crew in the first place. Which means whatever his bounty is, its amount is solely based on his strength, every single digit of it is a testament to his power level as an individual
:finally:

Yeah so i guess Mihawk will have a bounty between 0 and 100. Because he :

-Did not create a secret organization
-Did not planned a coup
-Did not try to take a ancient weapon
-Did not escape from Impel down
-Did not oppose the WG in MF

So yeah it seems right to think that Mihawk reevaluat bounty will be below Crocodile's one:pepelit:
if he was Buggy level ... yes ...

Mihawk only have 4 reason to have a high bounty

- Being a legit top tier
- having legendary duels
- world fame
- getting WSS title somehow

but when Teach while

- Being a legit top tier
- having 2 DF
- leading a massive crew
- being a Yonko
- Killing Whitebaerd
- playing with WG
- beating Marco in pay back war

only have 2.2

saying Mihawk also have 2 Bil is just sad

and you yourself listed the reasons so thanks
Post automatically merged:

I'm convinced his bounty is in the billions. And the most impressive thing about that is the fact that he isn't Yonko nor a troublesome pirate to begin with, and he doesn't even have a crew in the first place. Which means whatever his bounty is, its amount is solely based on his strength, every single digit of it is a testament to his power level as an individual
:finally:
highest power + troublesome base alone bounty so far = 480 Mil

Mihawk is a legend among men and did legendary things in is days and most likely recent events gave him a rise

but you know what ... I agree ...

Mihawk bounty show case how much of a Yonko/legends bounty are related to their power cause his bounty is +70% pure power related

I’ve always held that Crocoboy is massively overrated, pre-ts Crocodile at least. Oda said his bounty would be at least double, but nothing about it being significantly higher. 200-300 is appropriate for his strength and being the first major villain Luffy took down in the grand line. He also either doesn’t have haki or isn’t good at using it, at least wasn’t at that point in time.

Jinbe’s nearly doubled from 225? to 430. Also seems about right.

The rest we’ll have to see. One thing’s for sure, the frozen ones will go up.

I agree that Teach’s bounty is a good anchoring point.

I’ve always held that Crocoboy is massively overrated, pre-ts Crocodile at least. Oda said his bounty would be at least double, but nothing about it being significantly higher. 200-300 is appropriate for his strength and being the first major villain Luffy took down in the grand line. He also either doesn’t have haki or isn’t good at using it, at least wasn’t at that point in time.

Jinbe’s nearly doubled from 225? to 430. Also seems about right.

The rest we’ll have to see. One thing’s for sure, the frozen ones will go up.
when Oda saying at least double the range should be near that
300 is almost 4 time 80 ... so I'm not being unfair

Luffy also took down Crocodile only a few months in universe time after Mihawk fodderized Zoro with his knife. They’re not and never were anywhere near the same level.
well without match up advantage Luffy was dead too

but you are not getting my point mate

I'm saying people assume if the bounty be unfrozen it's gonna be massivly higher

while Crocodail who is a active warlord way more than rest (but Doffy) only would get like 100 or 200 Mil rise on his bounty

Mihawk not gonna get any power level wise bounty rise since most likely he was in his prime when his bounty got frozen

the only real reason for adding to his (or any other warlord) bounty at this point might he WG harsh actions in warlord hunt down

while Crocodail who is a active warlord way more than rest (but Doffy) only would get like 100 or 200 Mil rise on his bounty
Pretty unlikely it’d be that small of an increase. We had a chapter literally named Shichibukai Law vs Shichibukai Doflamingo where Doflamingo easily defeated Law, despite his frozen bounty being 100 mil less. Pretty clear statement that Doflamingo’s unfrozen bounty would be far higher than 500 million.

Hancock is the most extreme example. 80 million is a drop in the bucket compared to the power she’s demonstrated, and her unfrozen bounty will likely be many times higher.

why do people even care so much? his bounty doesn't reflect his strength. he owns like one island that is infested with monkeys. He has no crew and the most noteworthy thing he did in the last 10 years was try to kill that fodder Don Krieg.

Logically, Mihawk should be below Teach but above anyone else. Teach has the impel down level 6 prisoners, as well as Shiryu, and possibly Aokiji and Moria on his side. Mihawk is easily less dangerous than teach

again we are talking so far ... call me when will become is

I honestly try to be fair here

but unless Mihawk join a big name and fight in a big war and do some thing REALLY important I can't see him being THAT MUCH plot related to be replaceable like the current Yonko or Imu

cause right now he is only important for Zoro story arc and not the big picture and I don't loving this , he can do MUCH better

trust me ... I would be most happy if Mihawk get a better story arc and he getting fired is hopefully the start of that

about the thread (this is still Ben Vs Mihawk :) )

by numbers logic :

Highest Bounty for a warlord (a man on his own with no crew) Edward.J = 480 Mil

I assume Mihawk is 1.5 times stronger than Edward.J
I assume Mihawk is few times more famous than Edward.J
I assume Mihawk have way bigger achievement for having a legendary dule (if Shanks was a Yonko in time even rise bounty more)

but

Mihawk is way less active than Edward.J
Mihawk is not dangerous to WG and have no goal against them

let's assume Mihawk is over all 3 times more worthy then Edward.J (and it's seem like more than enough) and we have 1.4 Bil so 1.2 ~ 1.6 range make sense

by last chapter logic :

there most likely there is a 1 , 3 , 8 in his bounty / and most likely it's not the first digit of the number

2.138.000.000 Bil CAN be the case

but

1.138.000.000 Bil won't surprise me
The thing is Mihawk already is big name. Even before he became the WSS he was already famous and had that legendary battles. Becoming the WSS made him an even bigger name. You must understand the importance of being the WSS is to this manga. It's so important that in a world full of swordsman Oda decided to make that an official title. He also decided to make it one of the main characters ultimate goal.

Unlike the other Warlords, Mihawk has no crew which is more impressive in a world full of pirates and their powerful crews.

Mihawk has already showed us he is important to the plot on top of being Zoro end game, which important itself.

if he was Buggy level ... yes ...

Mihawk only have 4 reason to have a high bounty

- Being a legit top tier
- having legendary duels
- world fame
- getting WSS title somehow

but when Teach while

- Being a legit top tier
- having 2 DF
- leading a massive crew
- being a Yonko
- Killing Whitebaerd
- playing with WG
- beating Marco in pay back war

only have 2.2

saying Mihawk also have 2 Bil is just sad

and you yourself listed the reasons so thanks

highest power + troublesome base alone bounty so far = 480 Mil

Mihawk is a legend among men and did legendary things in is days and most likely recent events gave him a rise

but you know what ... I agree ...

Mihawk bounty show case how much of a Yonko/legends bounty are related to their power cause his bounty is +70% pure power related
This goes back to my previous post where I was talking about the unknowns about Mihawk. What swordsman did he beat to become the best. Was there a lot of collateral damage, was he will to do anything to become the best. In the latest chapter we just found out new information about Yonko we didn't previously know.

There could be new information Oda reveals about Mihawk in the upcoming chapter that could explain his bounty.

There was absolutely no matchup advantage in that fight
sure ... Luffy did not use water ... even in two piece Luffy beat Crocodile using water

what fan fiction are you reading?

The thing is Mihawk already is big name. Even before he became the WSS he was already famous and had that legendary battles. Becoming the WSS made him an even bigger name. You must understand the importance of being the WSS is to this manga. It's so important that in a world full of swordsman Oda decided to make that an official title. He also decided to make it one of the main characters ultimate goal.

Unlike the other Warlords, Mihawk has no crew which is more impressive in a world full of pirates and their powerful crews.

Mihawk has already showed us he is important to the plot on top of being Zoro end game, which important itself.

This goes back to my previous post where I was talking about the unknowns about Mihawk. What swordsman did he beat to become the best. Was there a lot of collateral damage, was he will to do anything to become the best. In the latest chapter we just found out new information about Yonko we didn't previously know.

There could be new information Oda reveals about Mihawk in the upcoming chapter that could explain his bounty.
there is one chapter (HOPEFULLY) left to Mihawk bounty ... I said all I needed to say

I see your argument about unknown part

but

if Mihawk have +2 Bil bounty ... for me he should have a IMPORTANT PAST

if Mihawk have +3 Bil bounty ... I might go for Mihawk is strongest man ever :)

but as of now for me for all the known mentioned reasons I hold his bounty to 1.3 ~ 1.8

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
sure ... Luffy did not use water ... even in two piece Luffy beat Crocodile using water

Red....you’re not serious right? Luffy using water is not a match up advantage, that’s jus Crocs weakness.

Luffy being Rubber and Enels lightning being unable to harm him is a match up advantage

Aces Mera powers against Aokijis ice is a matchup advantage

Akainus Magma against Aces Flames are a matchup advantage

Luffy using bottles of water against Croc is not a matchup advantage

there is one chapter (HOPEFULLY) left to Mihawk bounty ... I said all I needed to say

I see your argument about unknown part

but

if Mihawk have +2 Bil bounty ... for me he should have a IMPORTANT PAST

if Mihawk have +3 Bil bounty ... I might go for Mihawk is strongest man ever :)

but as of now for me for all the known mentioned reasons I hold his bounty to 1.3 ~ 1.8
He is not the world strongest man, he is the world's strongest swordsman. LoL

Those unknown parts are important because that's when he became the world's strongest swordsman. Look at Big Mom and Kaido's bounties. Their current bounty is based their past and present. Which includes parts that were unknown to us prior to the latest chapters.

I believe once you reach Yonko level over majority of your bounty is based off of your individual strength and threat level, not your crew strength.

Red....you’re not serious right? Luffy using water is not a match up advantage, that’s jus Crocs weakness.

Luffy being Rubber and Enels lightning being unable to harm him is a match up advantage

Aces Mera powers against Aokijis ice is a matchup advantage

Akainus Magma against Aces Flames are a matchup advantage

Luffy using bottles of water against Croc is not a matchup advantage
so we have diffrent point of view about the term "match up advantage"

it's not a joke ...

I can see your point be true cause to you match up advantage means the power itself

Akainu Vs fire
Jozu Vs swords
Kuzan Vs snow
Luffy Vs Enel

sure ...

but to me any type of power than give you a weakness is also match up advantage

and it don't need to be a power ... it can be a weapon

like water to Mr.0
like Enma to Kaido (maybe)
like carmel picture to Big Mom
and ...

cause this are one of the kind things that create weakness

we can't change each other point of view and there is no need for it tbh

He is not the world strongest man, he is the world's strongest swordsman. LoL

Those unknown parts are important because that's when he became the world's strongest swordsman. Look at Big Mom and Kaido's bounties. Their current bounty is based their past and present. Which includes parts that were unknown to us prior to the latest chapters.

I believe once you reach Yonko level over majority of your bounty is based off of your individual strength and threat level, not your crew strength.
honestly fair enough
cause we do know Mihawk was famous before great era and for sure he didn't had his legendary duels

but maybe I'm downplaying his younger age achievements or his blood line

- SBS 36

only 200 ~ 300

Hancock would've 1shot Alabasta Crocodile
Mihawk would've 1 shot Alabasta Crocodile

Hancock's potential was so respected/feared by the WG they made her a Warlords after her first expedition.

Mihawk was mentioned alongside the same status as Whitebeard and Shanks by Oda himself.

How the heck do you compare a weakling like crocodile to two of the most powerful characters?

Hell if I really know what his bounty will actually be. But Oda has been trying to hype stuff.
He's already shown Gold Rogers bounty, so everything after that will feel a bit deflated. But I wonder if Mihawk will have the highest bounty of the Warlords or not