M

MD Zolo

Imma laugh if y'all flip on your feelings on Yamato. Damn haters.
Haters!! If Yamato flips herself, we will also flip. That is not change of mind, that is change due to change in the character itself.

As it is now, Yamato is not sane and suffering from personality disorders while Nami and Robin went through similar phases without turning into nutcase. She has issues and she will be called out for it.

This is not hate.

Haters!! If Yamato flips herself, we will also flip. That is not change of mind, that is change due to change in the character itself.

As it is now, Yamato is not sane and suffering from personality disorders while Nami and Robin went through similar phases without turning into nutcase. She has issues and she will be called out for it.

This is not hate.
Some of the people have hate for just to hate. You can like a character but not like some of their traits, and when her character arc is just beginning and the hate is already this much....

M

MD Zolo

Some of the people have hate for just to hate. You can like a character but not like some of their traits, and when her character arc is just beginning and the hate is already this much....
I don't think people want to hate on Yamato. People were excited in the prospects of having a strong and good-looking female character in OP, but she has degraded since her first appearance.

From a confident and powerful woman to a confused girl.

I don't think people want to hate on Yamato. People were excited in the prospects of having a strong and good-looking female character in OP, but she has degraded since her first appearance.

From a confident and powerful woman to a confused girl.
We were told she was fascinated by Oden as a child, so much so she decided that she'll become him and continue his legacy/dream.

M

MD Zolo

We were told she was fascinated by Oden as a child, so much so she decided that she'll become him and continue his legacy/dream.
Nobody has any issues about her trying to continue Oden's legacy. It's her approach that is cringe-worthy.

If you are okay with her approach, good for you. But people aren't haters for calling cringe-worthy things as cringe-worthy.

Nobody has any issues about her trying to continue Oden's legacy. It's her approach that is cringe-worthy.

If you are okay with her approach, good for you. But people aren't haters for calling cringe-worthy things as cringe-worthy.
She's not really a paragon of mental fitness, so it is excusable. Some people were already bitching about her supposed Cosplaying, then the chapters line came and more people come bitching and some have just straight out trashed her. Imo they're jumping the gun like little fools. But if you want to pull the wool over your eyes about that so be it. I've already said it wasn't the best but I can sort of find some humor in it.