Does Loki join the crew? Is Paragorn becaming the new master of Conejo fanclub? Chickenswings?


  • Total voters
    80
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
‎
I thought you might at least be familiar with KoL. OPtubers were at least decent back in the early 2010’s.
I am familiar with him, I used to know about him back when I would watch some Naruto/Bleach/One Piece chapter reactions. There was a dude sawyer7mage, KOL and maybe a couple others. That was like 15 years ago now though. Tbh I never watched KOL.
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
‎
Remember when Zoro fans tried to glaze Zoro for being the only character other than Rocks, Roger and Garp to defeat Domi Reversi? keep the same energy for Chopper 😭🙏
Tbh it's not on Zoro, it's on Oda with his inconsistent writing powered by drugs
 
Don't bump threads based on spoilers until the chapter comes out.
That thread is a goldmine anyway, even though it's of a few pages.

I quoted just them, but there is other material lol.
People gotta stop falling for this villain of the week format so hard
It's fine to say things like Killingham > Cracker or whatever but putting him and the others above Admirals is just asinine. Like I said a few minutes ago, only Shamrock and Garling are above the Admirals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top