U need glasses there my friend i don't see Zoro saying he would die from an attack while mr Prince said that and he screamed before crashing into the building and Luffy said in Sanji's case this is dangerous / bad where are these things i mentioned in what u posted bruh ?:josad:
the concept is the same, the words change ... and king's attack n times more than this little thing...

It’s time for u to face ur fears man Sanji vs king is happening
Yeah it happened in your head that's why u are believing it while sanji vs doffy or vergo told us a lot u have to face your fear man about sanji getting used again as a hypetool especially with him screaming and near death door while king's bounty isn't even introduced yet and has similarities with Marco:josad:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Yeah it happened in your head that's why u are believing it while sanji vs doffy or vergo told us a lot u have to face your fear man about sanji getting used again as a hypetool especially with him screaming and near death door while king's bounty isn't even introduced yet and has similarities with Marco:josad:
I never read or watch one piece till near end or dresserosa so I don’t comment on those btw