Fanclub Marines FC

Garp should have killed Akainu in MF. Killing his subordinates for running away was a bit too much.
killing akainu for an old /out of prime garp would not be possible imo
and killing akainu cause he executed ace would be wrong on garp's part.
he cant be biased because thats his son.
Post automatically merged:

That's what every Country in the past did in War to deserters and traitors.
true

ace attacked akainu after being baited.
akainu went after luffy who btw had just let a shit ton of impel down prisoners , some of the most dangerous from level 6 out of prison
ace stood in the way and took the consequences. he wasnt chased , ace turned back and attacked.

N

NeutralWatcher

That's what every Country in the past did in War to deserters and traitors.
He could have put him in prison imo.

killing akainu for an old /out of prime garp would not be possible imo
and killing akainu cause he executed ace would be wrong on garp's part.
he cant be biased because thats his son.
Old Garp can give Akainu the run of his money. Akainu had trouble against WB who had poor CoO.

I don't know about second and third line. For Akainu, he was just doing his job but for WB Pirates, Ace was like their family. Both sides have their own different point of view imo.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
akainu did nothing wrong in marineford
Obviously killing pirates is not bad usually, but here the ones who reprents justice and order are a tyrannical bands and one evil king. So the moral compas in One piece is all over the place. Yes pirates are for the most parts scums and marines seems to defend people but the WG are scums, and thé WBP can defend innocent people.

And killing deserters in the One piece world can be understandable even if hard. Before the 20th century I think killing deserters was quite normal is almost all countries. Now in democracies things have changed but One piece world is not our world nor at our current era.

But O'Hara is not a good thing at all

He could have put him in prison imo.

Old Garp can give Akainu the run of his money. Akainu had trouble against WB who had poor CoO.

I don't know about second and third line. For Akainu, he was just doing his job but for WB Pirates, Ace was like their family. Both sides have their own different point of view imo.
just because wb is old doesnt mean he was weak
and same with garp
but I would argue if akainu and wb had a drawn out fight similar to what he and aokiji had , wb would lose, you could see the respective damage both took at the end of the war, and that was with akainu holding back (to limit the destruction ) on mf while wb actively tried to sink it. He could turn the terrain to magma as seen in punk hazard and make it very difficult for anyone .

garp in his prime was prob the strongest marine of his time, akainu is that right now. it would take nothing less than a prime garp to beat him and thats even debatable. From my point of view bb is slated to surpass wb , and akainu-garp as both the pirate , and marine villains for luffy as the pk. some people would argue sabo but I honestly dont see it. sabo has had two run ins with fujitora on the other hand.

Obviously killing pirates is not bad usually, but here the ones who reprents justice and order are a tyrannical bands and one evil king. So the moral compas in One piece is all over the place. Yes pirates are for the most parts scums and marines seems to defend people but the WG are scums, and thé WBP can defend innocent people.

And killing deserters in the One piece world can be understandable even if hard. Before the 20th century I think killing deserters was quite normal is almost all countries. Now in democracies things have changed but One piece world is not our world nor at our current era.

But O'Hara is not a good thing at all
Ohara is the only thing
I wouldnt argue for akainu. it was wrong . plain wrong.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Villains are meant to do bad things and Akainu is a great villain and character.
I didn't say that Akainu was a bad character. Doing bad things doesn't make you a bad character at all. Even the worst piece of shit can be an awesome character if his personality and history and actions make senses, and are human-like.

I love Danzo in Naruto and for me he was one of the best character

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Akainu you are choose the worst possible idea which it's the begining of the end. You're woken up the real King beast, the worlds destroyer, the God of Sword. GOD Taka no mi Sama.

Repents for you sins