• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple things:

Not going to flex about how I was right in the spoiler thread for the last chapter, people entirely overreacted to Sanji, and it turns out King swatted him away and carried about his business, and it was no indication that Sanji was going to fight King because that would have been ridiculous.

Also not going to flex on how I was right about the raid suit being key to Sanji being competitive in the New World, as he would have been one shot without it, which means that he was not close to where he needed to be coming out of the timeskip.

What I will flex about is that double spread of the Straw Hats, specifically the three in front of the group, Luffy, Zoro, and Jinbe, which is the second time Oda has separated the three of them from the rest (the chapter after Jinbe came back to the crew being the other) in such a way, just further proof that Jinbe is above Sanji, and significantly so. If there ever was a Monster Trio in the Straw Hats, which there wasn’t (much more a fanmade creation for fanboys to power scale and overrate Zoro and Sanji), then it is now Luffy, Zoro, and Jinbe.

Tough to be a Sanji fanboy in the New World.

Also, is that thing about Luffy telling everyone to stay behind, including Zoro, to fight the scrubs while he handles Kaido true? Just more things I was right about, if so.
Well Said

From the start of raid
Luffy:
G4 for ship with fodders
Trashed by Apoo
Embarrassing performance against P1 and Ulti
Embarrassing performance against Yamato
Weaker Sh clowned Bigmom. Bigmom clowned Luffy.
Now Queen trashed him to the ground.

Where is his FS when needed most?

Zoro:
Trashed by Apoo
Took sweet time to cross some gifters and that happened because of samurai alliance
Trashed by Queen

Sanji:
Saved Momo which is vital to the alliance
Encounter with King is not bad

This is what manga has shown. Tell me am I wrong? If so, how?
Traahed by King

A little disappointing that the numbers turned out to be imperfect fodders.

Kaido's crew isn't looking that strong right now:
Kaido
3 calamities
Page1, Ulti, Black Maria, (I wouldn't consider Drake, Sasaki or Who's who to be on kaido's side)
Apoo?

Bunch of headliner and numbers fodder. The beast pirates make the big mom pirates look very impressive in comparison.

I think the Calamities are going to turn out really strong (like stronger than Big Mom's commanders) to compensate for the rest of the crew.
To be fair, your crew is unstable when half of them are either laughing sycophants or mutated Devil Fruit abominations. Plus the drunken failed giants that have the brains of monsters.

:seriously:It literally says that in the Vivre cards that Oda supervised. Don't say 'Shanks fans' just say 'people who can read unlike me'
shanks doesnt seem like he is aiming for the throne

conclusion a shanks tard
shanks is the closest to the throne .
if you could read , it mentioned when it comes to being free.

even for fellow yonko fans, yall are just tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.