Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bruhhh...how is this even possible? This:

Versus this:

@Rosella.Fiamingo @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Shiroyru @Trafalgar_D_Law @GeneralP123 you guys cannot keep denying objective reality at this point. This is in-mind, healthy Big Mom that Oda is treating this way. This is not even 3 chapters after Kaido also got mauled by the scabbards lol.

I’m not even mad, I told @Kejon yesterday, the Admiral fandom will not hold grudges. We will accept you all with open arms. It’s time to stop pretending these Yonko are capable of anything special, like I’ve been saying since 2018. Come join the round earth team guys.

Dude i am starting to doubt whole big mom powerlevel is a top tier is fraud. Oda just dehyped yonko level status @Admiral Lee Hung has been saying here for ages.

I think tje real threat is still kaido. Forget big meme she is done for good . :kayneshrug:
The problem with Kaido is that he’s a colossal bitch too. He’s 100% equal to Big Mom in strength. His only feat in the manga happened when he got a free hit on an off guard Luffy. Kaido has never surpassed Oden who himself wouldn’t last 30 minutes against Akainu or any other Admiral. Those who think Kaido has surpassed Oden do not know how to read narrative subtext, even when Oda makes it as obvious as Kaido screaming in terror at the mere memory of Oden lol.

Admiral > Yonko is about to become my legit perspective tbh lol.

the moment Oda lets her off the leash shes fighting Kaido to a standstill. we saw.
I do not mind her treatment either. it ultimately does not matter.
if you have a bad limp and still run sub 10 you are a world class sprinter. no matter how awkward it looks.

BM is like the moving screen of Mario levels. you can perpetually outrun it, but once you get in its way it will kill you.
Great analogy there with the moving screen. LoL

I just hope we see her serious side.

However I have my doubts whether we'll see it in this war or not. She appears to me to be in Onigashima for something that Oda is planning with her at the end of the arc.

i mean if mid trio got a buff is not surprising, but still i dont believe the numbers is just got defeated like that lol
The Number got defeated but that doesn't mean he's out of the game for the rest of the arc as I'm sure he will get back up very quickly, I'm still on the belief that Usopp will end up defeating some or maybe even all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.