Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know.

For now Katakuri > Sanji > Ichiji.
What is the gap, is the point. There is no way to accurately gauge precisely the difference.

you should put King beak attack to Sanji compared to Katakuri offscreened attack to Ichiji
Yeah, those are completely different scenarios.

Listen, I have Katakuri > King, and have been saying it since forever. But the two situations are not really comparable, and we don't know exactly how strong Ichiji is.

F

Fallen Prince

He just caught a W and got his own arc???
Post automatically merged:

Sanji would’ve done better against Kat than any Germa boys. He wouldn’t beat Kat but would do better
No more off panel fight , we are giving oda way too much leverage. He didnt get to fight in his own arc that should surprise anyone but his fandom has suffered trolling. You need to question is author willing to give decent proper time panel for sanji . We have been over this punk hazard sanji barely got any fight and page one fights ends up being offpaneled.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What is the gap, is the point. There is no way to accurately gauge precisely the difference.
Sanji can't beat Katakuri yet for sure.

Katakuri's AP is definitely over Sanji's.

Now we need to think about Kata + FS vs Sanji's speed off and with the Raid Suit + Sanji's op CoO.

I think Sanji can push Katakuri to Mid high diff now ( remember this word everything can change in the next few chapter ).

I don't think Sanji can push Katakuri to a High diff fight as of yet.

I hope you didn't mean that Smoothie had better feats than Jack but we, unfortunately, didn't have to see them because Oda off-paneled them?

Feats are one thing. Smoothie is strong for sure but she looks like an overpowered child. She doesn't know what to do when Pero or Katakuir are not around. She wouldn't outlast Jack and she's not the type of a fighter like Luffy or Katakuri.

Smoothie is not well written as of yet.
I never said she had better feats, She hasn't been able to show much, but She gets downplayed because she gets memed for something so dumb and the people who run with it don't ever stop with it and it's ingrained into them, losing all sense of reasonability and to judge coherently. imo.
Not ever character gets equal treatment, or time to shine.

No more off panel fight , we are giving oda way too much leverage. He didnt get to fight in his own arc that should surprise anyone but his fandom has suffered trolling. You need to question is author willing to give decent proper time panel for sanji . We have been over this punk hazard sanji barely got any fight and page one fights ends up being offpaneled.
I understand but many reddit tards explained that Sanji didn’t need a fight in WCI bc he specializes in cooking and “women”. Isn’t that why he didn’t fight?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I never said she had better feats, She hasn't been able to show much, but She gets downplayed because she gets memed for something so dumb and the people who run with it don't ever stop with it and it's ingrained into them, losing all sense of reasonability and to judge coherently. imo.
I even put memes aside. Yes you are also correct she wasn't able to show off but AS OF CURRENT FEATS AND PORTRAYAL.

Jack wins. He's super durable and strong. Smoothie df is almost useless against Jack. I can't imagine Commander grabbing another commander to juice him out. Does Smoothie have strong attacks? Yeah, I think so but they are more aoe. I don't think she pushes Jack further than to Mid diff fight as of what we have to go for with Smoothie and Jack's capabilities right now.

I even put memes aside. Yes you are also correct she wasn't able to show off but AS OF CURRENT FEATS AND PORTRAYAL.

Jack wins. He's super durable and strong. Smoothie df is almost useless against Jack. I can't imagine Commander grabbing another commander to juice him out. Does Smoothie have strong attacks? Yeah, I think so but they are more aoe. I don't think she pushes Jack further than to Mid diff fight as of what we have to go for with Smoothie and Jack's capabilities right now.
She can use her sword iirc with her DF.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I understand but many reddit tards explained that Sanji didn’t need a fight in WCI bc he specializes in cooking and “women”. Isn’t that why he didn’t fight?
The point of Sanji being a baker in WCI is, you dont have to "fight".
If Sanji wasn't being a baker in WCI, Big Mom Pirates and all of the citizens of Totland might be gone.
If we use "fighting" terms, Sanji never win/fight against the veteran and the commanders.
But Sanji "Saving" Big Mom Pirates via the wedding cake remake.

The point of Sanji being a baker in WCI is, you dont have to "fight".
If Sanji wasn't being a baker in WCI, Big Mom Pirates and all of the citizens of Totland might be gone.
If we use "fighting" terms, Sanji never win/fight against the veteran and the commanders.
But Sanji "Saving" Big Mom Pirates via the wedding cake remake.
How did you feel about that? Assuming your also a Sanji fan

F

Fallen Prince

Give or take i follow reddit as well you will surprised the amount of defense they pill up against poor ending of whole cake island arc.

Real Reason is oda does not take enough time for fight panel when sanji shows up , zoro always got decent panel . You can see oda is not willing to put his neck up that sanji can get better fight but he is "cook" narrarive is generic, he has proven to be liable for straw hat that is seriously lacking in post time skip.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
How did you feel about that? Assuming your also a Sanji fan
im okay with that, the only problem for except the sanji fans is He is not wins 1 vs 1 fight against someone.
But we see Sanji saving Chiffon from Oven, making a wedding cake for big mom, saving luffy, saving reiju with Luffy, etc.
So as long as we always think powerscaling is everything, that is the problem.

If oda fails to give good sanji portryal then there is no hope i can see anything from him . At this point we need to question the mangaka is he willing to duck sanji moments and his time to shine.

Unfortunately wano will be goos yardstick . I def want sanji vs king or i think oda is lame duck writer not willing to push his risk.
It Doesnt matter who these characters fight as long as they can go all out and display their abilities it really shouldn't matter who they fight honestly. Because, How strong the characters are and how strong people think they should be are two completely different things.

F

Fallen Prince

Toei definitely going show why king left sanji there to go do something else when they get that point
Most manga reader dont watch anime. Majority of fandom have given up on toeis poor animation even naruto with horrible arc have had good animation . Thats why its super popular in US..

It Doesnt matter who these characters fight as long as they can go all out and display their abilities it really shouldn't matter who they fight honestly. Because, How strong the characters are and how strong people think they should be are two completely different things.
But here’s the thing, if Sanji also got better actual fights I’d like him more as a character as well, that’s why I prefer Zoro. Pre timeskip Sanji had spectacular fights and that’s why I liked him back then. Now in post he’s missing that. I don’t give a rats ass about what he cooks and who he nosebleeds for

F

Fallen Prince

Yes and oda is not doing it there is visible frustruation as a reader i am irritated sanji s time to shine is delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.