[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

There was no punishment for accidentally not doing them. Intentionally refusing to do them would lead to a punishment since it is a post restriction that you have to follow. But with that it.was simply that anybody that had the majority of their posts with TIBN would get a reward. Those that didn't had no punishments.

What a host can do with a post restriction varies. This one I don't think even counts. As Jew said it doesn't fit the theme and it seems like Flower just made it up as something for fun after seeing how it went down in the last game. Probably just a last minute mechanic thrown in to play with us.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
You think we’re gonna have a tea party this time? Don’t let the mechanics from last time distract you, we oughta be sniffing scum out instead of focusing on this clear ruse. Have you weighed in on Nat and Cin or Final and Drago?
No lol

Maybe something that fits the theme?

I already said what I think about Cin and Drago

I don't know about Beta. I'm waiting for Mel to explain why she thinks he is town.

Nat hasn't posted much imo.
Post automatically merged:

What do YOU think about them?

D

Dragomir

You think we’re gonna have a tea party this time? Don’t let the mechanics from last time distract you, we oughta be sniffing scum out instead of focusing on this clear ruse. Have you weighed in on Nat and Cin or Final and Drago?
There's no tea party event in Code Geass. I don't think we have to worry about anything concerning the restriction. I say let's just ignore it. I doubt it's anything important.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes, sis? It’s very cryptic when you quote us without adding anything...

This was meant to quote @Rhea :laughmoji:

No lol

Maybe something that fits the theme?

I already said what I think about Cin and Drago

I don't know about Beta. I'm waiting for Mel to explain why she thinks he is town.

Nat hasn't posted much imo.

What do YOU think about them?
I was on Cin about his slip before Nat was, think Drago felt there might be something. Don’t think Final has anything solid on Drago, although he believes the latter made his own slip.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy What do you think of Cin, Nat, Beta and Drago

I didn't see a post from you talking about them

I might have missed it though
It got merged out of mentioning you, here:

This was meant to quote @Rhea :laughmoji:

I was on Cin about his slip before Nat was, think Drago felt there might be something. Don’t think Final has anything solid on Drago, although he believes the latter made his own slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.