[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
lelouch’s “brother” is the only one that fits that comes to my mind
Rolo? Hmm, doesn't strike me as a survivor tbh. He actually helped Lelouch even though he was an undercover agent and all. He even died because of Lelouch iirc.

Thank you for the help
Didn't see it. I don't really remember any type of survivor in CG.

N

NeutralWatcher

I won’t defend the thing with Final, she and I have had that out recently and you can read her rationale there if you choose. However, between this and randomly asking Tris and I about a case on Nat that wasn’t ever brought up by anyone, I think you’re trying to sow discord where there’s been absolutely nothing.
You and Tris brought up Natalija. I understand the case on Dragomir, Cinera and Finalbeta but not on Natalija. You brought Natalija here.

You think we’re gonna have a tea party this time? Don’t let the mechanics from last time distract you, we oughta be sniffing scum out instead of focusing on this clear ruse. Have you weighed in on Nat and Cin or Final and Drago?
And Tris brought Natalija here.

@Jew D. Boy What do you think of Cin, Nat, Beta and Drago

I didn't see a post from you talking about them

I might have missed it though
Hence why I asked you two about Natalija.

This is big news.

@Jew D. Boy @Tris what's the case on Natalija?
Vote lynch Jew D Boy

I'll move up to other player now but for now you're sus as hell for painting me trying to sow discord here.

This is big news.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
why didnt you ask if the opposite also exist
@Tobi @Seth @Light D Lamperouge is there a 3rd party character that would not be harmful to the good guys?

Lanji you mentioned to me he could be harmful like an SK and obviously we want to out the harmful third parties. A harmless third party isn't a threat, which is why I didn't ask.

But let's see how they respond.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
maybe lelouch is indie and rolo is town
Nah, as I said earlier to Drago as well, where Lulu is so is CC. Lulu was also the leader of the organization. Him being an independent party wouldn't make sense, at least to me.

and rolo switches sides mid game?
This could be possible ngl. This is really big news.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Tobi @Seth @Light D Lamperouge is there a 3rd party character that would not be harmful to the good guys?

Lanji you mentioned to me he could be harmful like an SK and obviously we want to out the harmful third parties. A harmless third party isn't a threat, which is why I didn't ask.

But let's see how they respond.
My answer might benefit you or not. I'm not sure of your allegiance and what if my answer triggers a negative emotions towards my persona?

You already threatened me with a possible vote for no help.

What are you trying to achieve Melo?

Status
Not open for further replies.