[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Tobi @Seth @Light D Lamperouge is there a 3rd party character that would not be harmful to the good guys?
Maybe Nunnally. But I am not sure tbh. She is Lulu's younger sister and one of the main reasons, if not the main reason Lulu was doing what he was doing. She's a kindhearted person and doesn't cause troubles for others.

@Tobi @Seth @Light D Lamperouge is there a 3rd party character that would not be harmful to the good guys?

Lanji you mentioned to me he could be harmful like an SK and obviously we want to out the harmful third parties. A harmless third party isn't a threat, which is why I didn't ask.

But let's see how they respond.
"Lanji you mentioned to me he could be harmful like an SK and obviously we want to out the harmful third parties "
and he also could not be. since you initially thought he was a protown survivor , I would think you would ask that first to defend your initial point. I dont like the fact I have to question you this before you thought of asking this.
and you saying you will now vote off cinera end of this dp after my question isnt a good sign from you either mel. what happened to your bigger case on gianfi
ready to dump that now?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
My answer might benefit you or not. I'm not sure of your allegiance and what if my answer triggers a negative emotions towards my persona?

You already threatened me with a possible vote for no help.

What are you trying to achieve Melo?
Don't call me Melo :gonope:
Trying to figure out if Cinera is a harmful indie or not aka playing the game. If you don't wanna help me that's ok tbh. The vote was a joke, I have 0 reason to vote you.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge @Tobi
Don't answer him this openly.

Your answers might trigger his possible conclusion for who is who judging by your knowledge no?
:catpole:
Unless you are not playing him:madmonk:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
You and Tris brought up Natalija. I understand the case on Dragomir, Cinera and Finalbeta but not on Natalija. You brought Natalija here.
Youโ€™re being willfully obtuse, arenโ€™t you? Asking about a player involved in a sus does not automatically mean you think that person themselves is sus. I asked about thoughts on Nat and Cin because she was certain of his alignment AFTER I raised the question of the same. Follow me here, this is the sequence of events: I point out something Cin does; Nat responds with something that supports my point more vehemently; I asked how anyone felt about the two of them, because she seemed even more certain than I did. Where in that sequence does ANYTHING give you the indication I was sussing Nat? I have to mention her in the context of all this when asking the group for their opinion, Neutral. Youโ€™re literally the only one here who followed along and took away any notion of me building a case in Nat, and look how far youโ€™ve spiraled out as a result.
The reason why I asked Jew about those players was because he asked me the same question before and I wanted to know what he thinks.
Again, Tris is pointing out the same thing Iโ€™m saying - people asking for reads is a far cry from building a case. It seems like YOUR case against me, Neutral, is because you feel like Iโ€™ve been trying to make you look bad based on you asking me about Nat. Itโ€™s now been explained in painstaking detail, both in this post and others of mine from this morning, that you jumped the gun with mentioning a case on Nat. You had no real reason to do so, and both the people youโ€™ve asked about it have made it extremely clear to you. From there, youโ€™ve tunneled one of us to the point that youโ€™re allowing an OMGUS reaction to reveal yourself...not even counting the horrible job you did last game, thereโ€™s no reason to think youโ€™re anything better than a VERY unhelpful townie right now.

Seth

โ€Ž
Don't call me Melo :gonope:
Trying to figure out if Cinera is a harmful indie or not aka playing the game. If you don't wanna help me that's ok tbh. The vote was a joke, I have 0 reason to vote you.
Okay sorry for that:catcry::catcry::catcry:

I thought it was cool like Melo ( Carmelo Anthony ).

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge @Tobi
Don't answer him this openly.

Your answers might trigger his possible conclusion for who is who judging by your knowledge no?
:catpole:
Unless you are not playing him:madmonk:
I've got no reason to play anyone. Narrowing down the potential characters for Cinera can be very beneficial for the game. That's why we are game solving now.

My answer might benefit you or not. I'm not sure of your allegiance and what if my answer triggers a negative emotions towards my persona?

sheโ€™s asking for info from the show

this is not info from the roles that only you know so thereโ€™s no benefit from withholding it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž

Seth, I feel like youโ€™re getting a little too antsy thus far. Questions can be asked and answered without revealing too much, and not everyone around you can reasonably be scummy. I understand this is your first time and you wanna play in a way that makes everyone think youโ€™re town, but there comes a point where youโ€™re playing your cards TOO close to the vest. If itโ€™s just jitters, calm yourself down a bit. You gotta have a good reason to sus somebody.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
"Lanji you mentioned to me he could be harmful like an SK and obviously we want to out the harmful third parties "
and he also could not be. since you initially thought he was a protown survivor , I would think you would ask that first to defend your initial point. I dont like the fact I have to question you this before you thought of asking this.
and you saying you will now vote off cinera end of this dp after my question isnt a good sign from you either mel. what happened to your bigger case on gianfi
ready to dump that now?
Gianfi hasn't showed up. Explain to me what more I can write about him.
Yes I originally thought he was a protown survivor without questioning if a character like this exists. That's my bad, the thought only came to me not that long ago.
Why is me choosing to vote off Cinera at the end of the dayphase a bad sign exactly? My view on him changed, this is a fluid game. You brought to me the possibility that he might be harmful, why in the hell would I ignore that.
Post automatically merged:

Okay sorry for that:catcry::catcry::catcry:

I thought it was cool like Melo ( Carmelo Anthony ).
Haha no worries, i am a simple ๐Ÿˆ

N

NeutralWatcher

Youโ€™re being willfully obtuse, arenโ€™t you? Asking about a player involved in a sus does not automatically mean you think that person themselves is sus. I asked about thoughts on Nat and Cin because she was certain of his alignment AFTER I raised the question of the same. Follow me here, this is the sequence of events: I point out something Cin does; Nat responds with something that supports my point more vehemently; I asked how anyone felt about the two of them, because she seemed even more certain than I did. Where in that sequence does ANYTHING give you the indication I was sussing Nat? I have to mention her in the context of all this when asking the group for their opinion, Neutral. Youโ€™re literally the only one here who followed along and took away any notion of me building a case in Nat, and look how far youโ€™ve spiraled out as a result.

Again, Tris is pointing out the same thing Iโ€™m saying - people asking for reads is a far cry from building a case. It seems like YOUR case against me, Neutral, is because you feel like Iโ€™ve been trying to make you look bad based on you asking me about Nat. Itโ€™s now been explained in painstaking detail, both in this post and others of mine from this morning, that you jumped the gun with mentioning a case on Nat. You had no real reason to do so, and both the people youโ€™ve asked about it have made it extremely clear to you. From there, youโ€™ve tunneled one of us to the point that youโ€™re allowing an OMGUS reaction to reveal yourself...not even counting the horrible job you did last game, thereโ€™s no reason to think youโ€™re anything better than a VERY unhelpful townie right now.
Is that because I asked what's the case on Natalija? So you assumed you two borught case on Natalija?

Maybe I worded it wrong. Maybe I should have said why did you two ask about Natalija? Instead of saying what's the case on Natalija which makes it like I was trying to say you two had case on Natalija.

That's why you said I was trying to sow discord.

Unvote

This is big news.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Can someone point me to a post explaining where Light and Gianfi got started again? Neutralโ€™s consumed most of my attention the last couple of hours, I wanted to get back to that since Gianfi hasnโ€™t posted more than once or twice.

Seth

โ€Ž
Seth, I feel like youโ€™re getting a little too antsy thus far. Questions can be asked and answered without revealing too much, and not everyone around you can reasonably be scummy. I understand this is your first time and you wanna play in a way that makes everyone think youโ€™re town, but there comes a point where youโ€™re playing your cards TOO close to the vest. If itโ€™s just jitters, calm yourself down a bit. You gotta have a good reason to sus somebody.
Yeah, I got carried away a little with assuming my defence stance whenever someone asks about something.

You gotta have a good reason to sus somebody.
I know I didn't sus Melo I just said that info like this might benefit him.

My reasoning is based on my knowledge from the series.

Code Geass is a very tactical story. A lot of the actions are well thought and a lot of the characters provide different addition to the story.

From a perspective of a fan of this series, I assume that @Melontonin might google a certain character and this would be a basis for an opinion to which person to target judging by their actions that might be similar to said character.

I hope you understand why I did it know.

I don't sus Melon.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Is that because I asked what's the case on Natalija? So you assumed you two borught case on Natalija?

Maybe I worded it wrong. Maybe I should have said why did you two ask about Natalija? Instead of saying what's the case on Natalija which makes it like I was trying to say you two had case on Natalija.

That's why you said I was trying to sow discord.

Unvote

This is big news.
...I guess Iโ€™m willing to believe this. Maybe it was just a language barrier thing after all. If youโ€™d only asked us about why we mentioned her instead of implying some sort of case out of nowhere, I would have caught your meaning earlier.

Unvote

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
Yeah, I got carried away a little with assuming my defence stance whenever someone asks about something.

I know I didn't sus Melo I just said that info like this might benefit him.

My reasoning is based on my knowledge from the series.

Code Geass is a very tactical story. A lot of the actions are well thought and a lot of the characters provide different addition to the story.

From a perspective of a fan of this series, I assume that @Melontonin might google a certain character and this would be a basis for an opinion to which person to target judging by their actions that might be similar to said character.

I hope you understand why I did it know.

I don't sus Melon.
I don't wanna spoil myself boy :catcry:

Gianfi hasn't showed up. Explain to me what more I can write about him.
Yes I originally thought he was a protown survivor without questioning if a character like this exists. That's my bad, the thought only came to me not that long ago.
Why is me choosing to vote off Cinera at the end of the dayphase a bad sign exactly? My view on him changed, this is a fluid game. You brought to me the possibility that he might be harmful, why in the hell would I ignore that.
nah
its not about just changing your opinion
its how quick you did , and I dont think a player like yourself would simply overlook the fact that a nuetral could still be harmful when earlier on you admitted scum could claim this to seem harmless. also your earlier claim that jdb was a protown survivor was wrong when clearly it was al who had no objective to help town. starting to think if I didnt call this out , you would have just carried this on. cinera hasnt showed off either as gianfi. I fail to see your point here.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
Can someone point me to a post explaining where Light and Gianfi got started again? Neutralโ€™s consumed most of my attention the last couple of hours, I wanted to get back to that since Gianfi hasnโ€™t posted more than once or twice.
Oh that's when I asked Light what he thought of Gianfi's reaction to him calling him scum in his gun to head read. He just dismissed it to "Nat said he acts the same in no matter his alignment".

Anyway I need to see more of Gianfi to come up with a conclusion on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.