[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
N

NeutralWatcher

:lawsigh: Forgot she was even playing.

@Rhea @Seraphoenix @silverfire @wordyworm did you read and who do you wanna lynch?

@NeutralWatcher also youโ€™re pretty present, whatโ€™s your verdict?
Rhea is kinda sus. Quoting posts without giving explanations to get reactions and when Melontonin and Dragomir asked what kind of reactions she got, she didn't want to share.

Melontonin just like Dragomir said she defended Marimo then didn't mind to lynch Marimo. She also built tinfoil case on Queen and said Queen made fake write up. I remember she did the same thing in Death Note game. Building case on Queen based on tinfoil and she was scum.

Sus Dragomir at the start based on his meta but then he said in Bleach Game he was active in scum hunting and he was scum so can't use meta to read him. So neutral for now.

This is big news.

Drago is town. I don't see any reason why I should think otherwise.
He ain't giving me the strong townie vibes Jew is giving ...
There is no reason for you to trust him blindly... all he did is asking some questions and pushing mel hard, he says her lynch would be more beneficial than cinera's (Something I totally disagree on)
1- Cin is the only confirmed scum, he could be evil indie or worse a possible future maf for all we know.
2- Drago says by lynching mel, we get info. completely forgeting there's something called night actions which can give info too, plus, Mel can be a powerful townie role and it's such a waste to lynch her D1 especially when I don't see her interactions that important even if she flipped scum .... who did she defend, beta? fuji? me? the only thing she did is testing waters, something a lot of folks here didn't even attempt.
3- his reason for lynching mel is very fragile .... why did she go for cinera instead of marimo? then why don't you ask yourself why did Tris jump on every bandwagon (vote and argument) possible except for the so obvious beta one?

Drago should be considered null, he ain't doing magic.

the only two people I trust is Jew and someone I KNOW is town.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Wait...so you're just giving me a town read without any reason for it?

I'm trying to figure something out here.
I mean I don't find you scummy. Beta's case on you was weak imo. And you are clearly trying to help here.

What other reason do you need?
Post automatically merged:

There is no reason for you to trust him blindly... all he did is asking some questions and pushing mel hard, he says her lynch would be more beneficial than cinera's (Something I totally disagree on)
1- Cin is the only confirmed scum, he could be evil indie or worse a possible future maf for all we know.
2- Drago says by lynching mel, we get info. completely forgeting there's something called night actions which can give info too, plus, Mel can be a powerful townie role and it's such a waste to lynch her D1 especially when I don't see her interactions that important even if she flipped scum .... who did she defend, beta? fuji? me? the only thing she did is testing waters, something a lot of folks here didn't even attempt.
3- his reason for lynching mel is very fragile .... why did she go for cinera instead of marimo? then why don't you ask yourself why did Tris jump on every bandwagon (vote and argument) possible except for the so obvious beta one?

the only two people I trust is Jew and someone I KNOW is town.
I don't trust him blindly. I explained just above this.

Drago hasn't given me any reason to think otherwise. That's all

Where did I bandwagon again?? You really don't understand me

D

Dragomir

1. This is lame. Just shoot him at night. Using a lynch when he's likely to flip survivor is not optimal.

2. I didn't forget this. Night actions always provide info. It's one of the most basic things of the night. There's no need for me to account for it within my scenarios. I also don't know what kinda info the night will provide so and besides, we can't share any of our info that we gain anyway. So like, there's zero points in talking about info from night actions.

Mel isn't a powerful townie role. She's not bothering to hint at it so there's no reason for me to tinfoil that atm.

3. @bold what kinda question is this? @italized what kinda question is this? I don't understand what you're trying to say here fam.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
I mean I don't find you scummy. Beta's case on you was weak imo. And you are clearly trying to help here.

I don't trust him blindly. I explained just above this.

Drago hasn't given me any reason to think otherwise. That's all

Where did I bandwagon again?? You really don't understand me
So bc scummy beta who's always scummy goes for Drago, that clears Drago to you?

1. This is lame. Just shoot him at night. Using a lynch when he's likely to flip survivor is not optimal.

2. I didn't forget this. Night actions always provide info. It's one of the most basic things of the night. There's no need for me to account for it within my scenarios. I also don't know what kinda info the night will provide so and besides, we can't share any of our info that we gain anyway. So like, there's zero points in talking about info from night actions.

Mel isn't a powerful townie role. She's not bothering to hint at it so there's no reason for me to tinfoil that atm.

3. @bold what kinda question is this? @italized what kinda question is this? I don't understand what you're trying to say here fam.
I have 1 vote, I ain't in a dire situation.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
So bc scummy beta who's always scummy goes for Drago, that clears Drago to you?
I don't find Drago scummy.

He didn't do anything that would make him look scummy too me.

I never town cleared him. I just THINK that he is town. At least now.

D

Dragomir

You flat out declared me as Town. This is alarming to me as I don't see that I have done anything in this game to be worth such a strong declaration. So I'm asking you for your reasons to see how strong they are. They are a good and solid and back up your declaration well then I can understand your progression. However, if they are weak and underwhelming then your progression doesn't make any sense and it's your town read would be strongly coming off as TMI.

As of right now, I'm heavily leaning towards the latter.

"Trying to help" isn't anything to declare a person Town over.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
However just in case smth weird happens like dayphase ending while I'm not there and I somehow get the majority of votes, i am letting you town know something (scums close your eyes)

my lynch will harm town

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
You flat out declared me as Town. This is alarming to me as I don't see that I have done anything in this game to be worth such a strong declaration. So I'm asking you for your reasons to see how strong they are. They are a good and solid and back up your declaration well then I can understand your progression. However, if they are weak and underwhelming then your progression doesn't make any sense and it's your town read would be strongly coming off as TMI.

As of right now, I'm heavily leaning towards the latter.

"Trying to help" isn't anything to declare a person Town over.
Lmao I didn't mean it that way.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
How many times do i have to say that I only THINK that Drago is town

N

Noctis

I see nothing scummy with his GTH post. Tell me why it's so bad.
I'll answer this first

My issue mainly lies how he started his gameplay, mainly just telling the story or whatever about code geass, fluff posts. In that Light seemed to be quite eager to mix within players when he out of nowhere posted that good and bad list, the timing was really off, i was mainly taking that Light wasn't really serious with his list(correct me if I am wrong @Light D Lamperouge) making himself under the blanket of trying to what he usually do as town while 1
just focusing on giving the answer to the easiest and normal question,

Or was that a rhetorical approach from my side?

But whatever, light post has a big question mark for me. And assuming he already broke the ice with his starting fluff posts, what benefit would it serve for the town to make such post, from town point of view that post seems very unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.