[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I would absolutely understand dying if I’m wrong here, yes. Me flipping town would just be another townie mislynch that Nat seems to hold so dear, but it would in turn tell other townies who to sus. Never gonna be afraid of getting killed in this game; either I don’t and can keep sniffing out scum, or I do and I get to go back to doing whatever I wanna do here or offline :luuh:
I don't understand what you're trying to say here lol.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
yeah lock it, the emoji iss convincing me

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

tbh I have hard times making reads, but if any player has an intriguing playstyle, then it is Tobi and Cinera

@Tobi give me a read list please, your strongest town and your weakest town and potentially scum

N

NeutralWatcher

tbh I have hard times making reads, but if any player has an intriguing playstyle, then it is Tobi and Cinera

@Tobi give me a read list please, your strongest town and your weakest town and potentially scum
You sus Tobi?

Is there any reason behind it?

This is big news.

Mel and Drago are two sides of the same coin now, at least in my eyes...one’s flip will tell us a lot about the other, but I don’t necessarily want either one today.
Or it could be because of Mel's trechery in the last few games, drago's grew ever suspcious of her. I'm not saying everyone is cleared town, I'm saying at this point, every possibility is valid, Mel said interesting things this game that makes me give her the benefit of the doubt regarding her being town, and drago is the main reason why we are lynching Marimo.

it's one of the three:
1- both of them are town and drago's just being skeptic about mel (wouldn't blame him tbe I said she could be a backstabbing killua myself)
2- one of them is scum who wants to mislynch a townie (drago scum)
3- one is maf, the other is third and both wanna get town cred

see the possibilities? so that doesn't neccesairly mean drago is scum if mel truns out to be town.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I’m voting for Marimo, in case you missed it. I’m just saying, Mel and Drago are two sides of the same coin now, at least in my eyes...one’s flip will tell us a lot about the other, but I don’t necessarily want either one today.
What if it tells you nothing because I was wrong to think Drago is anything other than town? And I'm town myself. It'll just lead to another mislynch, if people would ever go that route to begin with.

D

Dragomir

Me right? Good! Marimo bad! 🙂

Me wrong? Oh well! 🥺

I die? It OK! 😇

That any clearer for you? I can find a Tim Curry GIF if it’ll help.
Oh. This is basically how I feel about Mel as well. If I die through lynch or vig kill, I wouldn't care too much. If she is scum, then that's nice. If she's town then I was wrong and I move on.

I hope we are on the same page here since you asked me if I am surprised at the idea that I would catch a lot of heat if Mel is town.

nat
jew
melon

drago
neutral
ali
marimo
beta

lanji
queen
wordy

cin
light

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
drago is the main reason why we are lynching Marimo.
He’s even admitted that all he did was ask the question. I’m the one who answered it first, along with Light. If Marimo flipped town and y’all wanted to kill me as a result, I would totally get it because I tied myself to his case. All I’m saying is that Drago is locked into a similar arrangement with Mel, and that I wouldn’t have any problem getting rid of him under the same circumstances where I would accept my own faults. Since she might not be getting lynched today, this is all a moot point.

What if it tells you nothing because I was wrong to think Drago is anything other than town? And I'm town myself. It'll just lead to another mislynch, if people would ever go that route to begin with.
Every flip tells us something, even if it’s not about the people you think it is beforehand. Drago’s not the only one who’s sussed you, just the most vocal proponent I’ve seen since he came back. Obviously, I would need enough support if - IF - I actually felt like going after him in your wake, which doesn’t seem to be on the table. I’ve also said I get mostly townie vibes from him, but that would have to change at least a little if you died and flipped scum, otherwise I’m being willfully ignorant.

Oh. This is basically how I feel about Mel as well. If I die through lynch or vig kill, I wouldn't care too much. If she is scum, then that's nice. If she's town then I was wrong and I move on.

I hope we are on the same page here since you asked me if I am surprised at the idea that I would catch a lot of heat if Mel is town.
Let me be clear - I wouldn’t be the one to kill you in that scenario, nor would I necessarily want you gone. If it happened, I’d just have to look at you differently, and in the context of the situation we’re describing, I’d be a lot less interested in keeping you around than I am now.
Post automatically merged:

I think Mel is town now. I'll leave it at that.
:kaidowhat:
This can’t possibly be because of what I’ve said, right? There’s no way you’d suddenly drop the case you’ve been making for hours just because I’m pinning it on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.