[FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that and I googled but I don't really understand besides being the hero of part 3. Which is also why I asked if Ali wincon was to lynch her.
Irrelevant this game due fuji saying flavour doesn't mean allignment

It‘s part of why I think Dio is scum regardless.
So you're claiming location set roleblock, however there's no guarantee anything can't bypass that. Its way to risky of a strategy to conglumeate in one location, as the speculating on abilities is pointless as Fuji also said expect bizarre abilities in this adventure
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
Irrelevant this game due fuji saying flavour doesn't mean allignment



So you're claiming location set roleblock, however there's no guarantee anything can't bypass that. Its way to risky of a strategy to conglumeate in one location, as the speculating on abilities is pointless as Fuji also said expect bizarre abilities in this adventure
I agree to it being irrelevant. My character from what I read is a minor character, but I don't see any way they could be considered a good guy.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
Even though I'm not a fan of Ali screaming lynch flower in every post. I do lean to give him a bit more town cred for it, because I can't see scum actually being that obnoxious about lynching someone.

Which is good because he was climbing up the suspect list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top