[FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
I am forced to claim when I get pushed this hard. I‘m not getting mislynched as the Vig. I‘m not Melkor.
I will keep that in mind.
(Don’t ever say I target you out of spite again, you should know better, I have no such thing for you, naomi maybe yes tho 😂)
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
zemmi out here hinting she might be unkillable scum

also let not forget she not confirmed town

so i don't know why people are giving her credit to solve when can just be scum slot
I think the chances of Zemmi being scum are remote on the basis of her claim. That's where the credit comes in.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I'm not too worried about what you think I am.

I also don't believe you don't know your targets, when I think about how a role like yours would be made. Given I do believe you will get new ones if yours dies.

But yes, I think it would be game throwing to have a target you have to kill, know who and how to do but wait until they die because who knows if they will die.
I think it's plausible for a Fuji game - if she knew her targets it would really just be a case of surviving for a while. That might still be how it ends up, but these sort of Indie roles tend to have a degree of randomness to them, as by design Fuji wants them to be around for most of the game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top